Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Gail and Suzanne both predicted June for me to conceive/find out....They were both right!!! I got my :bfp: yesterday!

They both predicted different genders - Gail said boy and Suzanna said girl - so I can't wait to see who was right on that! :cloud9:

Someone on this board had a Gail prediction in the right month but wrong gender.:flower:

Gail and Suzanne both predicted June for me to conceive/find out....They were both right!!! I got my :bfp: yesterday!

They both predicted different genders - Gail said boy and Suzanna said girl - so I can't wait to see who was right on that! :cloud9:

Someone on this board had a Gail prediction in the right month but wrong gender.:flower:

I know! I saw that! It makes me think it is a girl :winkwink:

Mesina said a conception (boy) in June 2012. Panrosa has said conception of a girl in Aug 2012, then another girl in 2016 and a boy in 2019...a long time to wait to see if she's right:winkwink:

Got a very very faint line with a FRER this morning. Hoping so badly that Mesina is right!

Hi i just got a reading of panrosa she said conception in august 2012 and birth in may 2013 and predicted a girl also predicted another girl in 2016. hope so goodluck to everyone ttc

My mesina reading wasnt right at all it must av been someone elses cause i didnt recognise any of it being related to me maybe some things i would have liked to have been true :}

good luck lady muck xx

paula when you get a min can you update my info

messina - dec bfp :angel:
april bfp :angel:
may bfp

Mrskg when did you find out? I am confused by your posts...was anyone right?

Here are my readings:

Brenda: September 2012--:bfp:, boy
February 2015--:bfp:, girl

Suzanne: September 2012--:bfp:, girl
February 2015--:bfp:, boy

So they both predict the same exact months, and both say I will have a boy and a girl, but they differ on which one is coming first.

Kinda crazy they both came up with the same exact date.......

Kristy Mesina last yr said dec I did conceive in dec but I miscarried x I then got another reading an she said April/ may again I conceived in April but it was a chemical an with NO af in between I've concieved again at the end of may x praying this is a sticky bean xxx

is brenda babypsychic2011 on ebay? Am I allowed to ask that on here?

Yep. I would definitely recommend Brenda. She's sweet and pretty accurate with personality traits. DO NOT do Gail on eBay. She's mean (just read her responses to negative feedback) and I've compared a lot of her readings ppl have posted on here, and many of them are just copied and pasted, word for word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->