Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Hi girls how you all doing?i just thought id pop in to let you all know we lost our little one.won't be having anymore readings done,this is something non of them can predict

Mommadonna, I am soo sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you!

Lovetoteach86: I wouldn't recommend anyone, Devan, Brenda, Suzanne, Gail, Sam, Kerry Mears, Melissa....all wrong for me.

Hi girls how you all doing?i just thought id pop in to let you all know we lost our little one.won't be having anymore readings done,this is something non of them can predict

So sorry for you loss. Will keep you and your fam in my prayers.

I just found this thread.

So sorry for your loss.

I had a reading from Ruby that said conceive or give birth Jan 2012-WRONG! I don't feel like wasting my money on them anymore. I'll use it to buy more tests!

Veronica-I think it's hilarious that you have a chicuah (I totally murdered that spelling, but I'm too lazy to look it up) named Tortilla

Hey everyone was very interested by all your posts. Basically I am 6 weeks pregnant and wanted to see of it will b a healthy pregnancy so I got a reading off someone on eBay called sunrose she had really good reviews saying how accurate her readings are. Basically do u think they get it right when they say I would have a healthy pregnancy as she her spirits are showing her baby blue colour and she can see a happy healthy baby. Seeing as its my first time being prenant I am scared of miscarrie I mean it wasn't planned it was the first month me and my oh tried but I'm just so scared I hope she's right. I wish u all loads of baby dust. X

:hugs: i am so sorry for your loss, and wish you all the best for the future. xxx

Dragonfly: you can find conception readings off Ebay, pay via Paypal and they will email your reading within a few days. Most of us here haven't had accurate readings so I wouldn't recommend anyone.

Thank you,i really don't know,my heart is saying yes but my head is saying no way,I've had the most horrendous few days,yesturday being the worst i really don't ever wanna go through that again

So Brenda is predicting conception in September 2012 with a boy, and Feb 2015 for a girl. I know that not very many of the predictions have come true, but I am curious nontheless. I kind of wanted to see if any of them are ever right, and since June is over, a lot of my predictions are wrong. I believe Sam, and one other prediction that said May/June can still be correct since I ovulated June 29th. Strange thing is, multiple readings have predicted that my second child will be concieved Feb 2015 and that the child will be a girl.

So Brenda is predicting conception in September 2012 with a boy, and Feb 2015 for a girl. I know that not very many of the predictions have come true, but I am curious nontheless. I kind of wanted to see if any of them are ever right, and since June is over, a lot of my predictions are wrong. I believe Sam, and one other prediction that said May/June can still be correct since I ovulated June 29th. Strange thing is, multiple readings have predicted that my second child will be concieved Feb 2015 and that the child will be a girl.

Brenda gave me the exact same prediction.......a boy in sept 2012 and a girl in frb 2015. Suzanne told me a girl in sept 2012 and a boy in feb 2015.

Brenda gave me the exact same prediction.......a boy in sept 2012 and a girl in frb 2015. Suzanne told me a girl in sept 2012 and a boy in feb 2015.

That would be way too much of a coincidence, and I would much rather this cycle be the THE cycle for my bfp rather then September, so I guess it would be good and bad if Brenda were wrong. It's just that some of the psychics are getting personal stuff right on the mark, and two of them even confirmed that my son is going to be really good with numbers and finances...

I think it must be hard to pin point an exact month as there can be so many elements that go wrong leading to a missed opportunity to concieve. I have had a few tell me they defintely see me giving birth in 2013, but the conception month in 2012 is _______ fill in the blank. I feel like they can see a birth in 2013, but stab at a conception month when they can only feel a vauge fuzzy picture of maybe a group of months, a season, or maybe even nothing on when I might concieve. I think they give months just to make us feel like they are legit. So I do believe that I am going to concieve a boy SOMETIME this year, but I wish it were easier to pin point when. I just love hearing any details that I can about my future children. Like the fact that my son will have brown hair and be slender and very sweet, I love the picture that creates in my mind. I guess I have to let things happen when they happen and not stress so much...

Just wanted to add my 2 cents: My Sam reading was good, she knew personal things about me, her conception prediction was incorrect though.
I had several predict March for me, that was incorrect. Also had several predict June for me, also incorrect.

Just wanted to add my 2 cents: My Sam reading was good, she knew personal things about me, her conception prediction was incorrect though.
I had several predict March for me, that was incorrect. Also had several predict June for me, also incorrect.

Yes, my reading from Sam was my favorite by far. She was right on for me about a lot of personal things, but admited that she couldn't pin down a certain date of conception, just that a son is being shown to her as being born in 2013. She said she couldn't see a conception date because there needed to be a period of adjustment first because something was in the way of conception, which I just started taking clomid this cycle, so I am hoping this is that period of adjustment.

I had loads that were the same too and none of them were right :wacko: i don't believe in psychics anymore!

Just got a reading done by Gail and she has predicted:

:blue: Conception in April 2015
:pink: Conception September 2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"