Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Just got a reading done by Gail and she has predicted:

:blue: Conception in April 2015
:pink: Conception September 2016

I wouldn't trust Gail. She copies and pastes many readings. I saw two readings she gave to two different women and the first 3-4 paragraphs were exactly the same, word for word. Kinda shady if you ask me. I don't know if I believe in this stuff, but I really did like Brenda. Anyway, it helps with the anxiety a little bit for me.....

Wow Sarah, 2015 is long time from now ! Gail was wrong for me so keep your fingers crossed that you conceive soon

Wow Sarah, 2015 is long time from now ! Gail was wrong for me so keep your fingers crossed that you conceive soon

I really hope it is wrong lol, only because it has been so long already, and to have to wait another 3 years is going to suck!

Paula, you're pregnant ?!?!?
I thought you were taking TTC break for some reason, was any psychic right? I know you've been waiting for your BFP, congrats and hugs !

Yes i am pregnant :shock: im a completely numb i wasnt expecting it all. I was on a ntnp break n just expected it to be a long cycle again.
My OH thought I was due on as i was being bitch :rofl:

xx

oh my god Paula this is the best news ever!!!!! I'm so happy for you :hugs: :hugs: congratulations :) when are you due? xxxx

Yes i am pregnant :shock: im a completely numb i wasnt expecting it all. I was on a ntnp break n just expected it to be a long cycle again.
My OH thought I was due on as i was being bitch :rofl:

xx

Congrats that's amazing news!! I think my june prediction might be right as I ovulated the very end of June for the first time since December. I had a temp dip yesterday around 9dpo and a big rise today... Hopefully I will join you this cycle with a bfp :) I'm so excited for you!

Aww thanks all, I hope you all get your :bfp: really really soon. it makes me sad that I have got mine yet some of you lovely people havent :cry:

I am due around the 9th March give or take a few days, I only found out on Saturday so it still hasnt sunk in yet :loopy:

xx

Aww thanks all, I hope you all get your :bfp: really really soon. it makes me sad that I have got mine yet some of you lovely people havent :cry:

I am due around the 9th March give or take a few days, I only found out on Saturday so it still hasnt sunk in yet :loopy:

xx

Congrsts:) Just when you give it a break, things start happening..:flower:

oh my god paula, don't! :haha: you've been trying for ages and it's your moment, think about yourself and not other people :hugs: I bet you you have the baby in feb and your feeling was right! :happydance:

xx

Don't be sad for us, be happy for yourself :) We will get our bfps one day and you can be happy for us as we add some more bfps to this thread.

May i ask are we allowed to share about a psychic reader and if anyone wants to look at her page I have had a couple of readings from her and she has been spot on with a lot of vstuff. I have had a lot of readings from different ladies but kate is great

May i ask are we allowed to share about a psychic reader and if anyone wants to look at her page I have had a couple of readings from her and she has been spot on with a lot of vstuff. I have had a lot of readings from different ladies but kate is great

Yes. Share!

We've had several readings that were accurate on personal things, just not on conception month. Feel free to share psychic website, price etc for those who wish to have readings. Thanks

I'm officially done with psychics, they're all full of shit! every single one of them has been wrong for me, and yesterday we found out that my OH has low count and motility, funnily enough none of them predicted that :wacko:

I'm officially done with psychics, they're all full of shit! every single one of them has been wrong for me, and yesterday we found out that my OH has low count and motility, funnily enough none of them predicted that :wacko:

So what are yall going to do. Are there supplements he can take?

we're going to have acupuncture and crank the vitamin schedule up a notch, hopefully it'll help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->