Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

we're going to have acupuncture and crank the vitamin schedule up a notch, hopefully it'll help :)

I had acupuncture for 3 months in April 2011 and 3 months in March 2012, the 1st time I was diagnosed with 'cold uterus' and given special herbs, they did help some but my insurance only covers 3 months (I was going once a week and then twice a week during ovulation week). The 2nd time around, I went with someone that only treats fertility patients, she diagnosed me with 'liver stagnation', I felt that it was helping - the herbs mostly because I wasn't relaxed during acupuncture, I can't stand still basically. The herbs changed my AF, it went from light to med-heavy and for 3-5 days which is what she said it should be. I stopped going because of insurance again, Good Luck !

voopine that's really encouraging, thank you! :) I don't ovulate on my own so I'm praying that acupuncture can help me with that, and hopefully it will improve my OH's count and motility! I think I'll only be able to afford 3 months but hopefully it can at least make me O! I have got to the point where I feel bitter about psychics and I want to punch every one I've had a reading from repeatedly :haha: please tell me this emotion is natural?! :haha:

Hi everyone. I am 31 and ntnp right at the moment. I had .a reading from jenny and gail back in april. Jenny said july and a boy with reference to april 5th march 30th and with my last cycle if i were to get pregnant now my edd would be april 5 th and at the time i got my reading i was waiting for my first cycle since mc so its kinda weird...Gails reading said july and a girl and i would have a great bond with her which is also weird cuz my daughter was stillborn sept 2010 and i have wanted a girl so badly since losing her so i definitely think i would be crazy for her. She also said a boy in june of 2014 and he will look like my boyfriend and he always comments on how girls always look like thier dads and how weird that is ....so im just kinda waiting for now and hoping they are right. A girl or boy would be a heaven sent:)) Good luck everyone and congrats paula!!!!

foquita/ voopine any updates?
Hi Krystinab: went to Fertility Doctor last week, was told I have 3% chance of conceiving on my own (percentages decrease each month/year after 1 yr apparently) so we're going with injectables and IUI starting August cycle. He will do back-to-back IUI, was told there's chance of multiples but twins is fine with us. If 2 IUIs do not work, we're moving forward to IVF, our insurance covers all these procedures 80%.

Hi Krystinab: went to Fertility Doctor last week, was told I have 3% chance of conceiving on my own (percentages decrease each month/year after 1 yr apparently) so we're going with injectables and IUI starting August cycle. He will do back-to-back IUI, was told there's chance of multiples but twins is fine with us. If 2 IUIs do not work, we're moving forward to IVF, our insurance covers all these procedures 80%.

good luck! Im happy to hear your insurance is paying so much! How long have yall been trying?

good luck! Im happy to hear your insurance is paying so much! How long have yall been trying?

Got off BCP Feb 2010.

Just read my local city's newspaper article online, turns out Ebay forbidding psychic readings effective Sept: https://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/news/fallupdate2012/categoryupdates.html#removed

good! they're scams. how are you doing voopine?

krystina I just noticed your comment sorry :) no update, I'm just trying to fill in the time between now and ICSI in two years :( how are you?

That's great news there's some many con artists on there claiming to be something and taking vulnerable women's money........about time I say! :thumbup:

How are you all doing? xx

Hey ladies!!! I am ok...well besides the fact I am on CD 38 and not pregnant...ugh...

I am doing good, still trying to find the right dosage of clomid. First cycle of clomid I ovulated CD20 but got a bfn. This cycle I am on CD31, and I am pretty sure I am not going to ovulate. It looks like I might have ovulated yesterday, but I am just counting it as another weird spike in my chart to not get my hopes up. I go back to the doctor on the 22nd to see if he wants to up me from 50mg og Clomid to 100mg, or if he wants to do more testing. I think since this is only my second cycle that I should try a cycle of 100mg and see what happens, but we will see what the doctor thinks.

I started IUI cycle, had ultrasound and bloodwork (8 tubes) on Monday and started Bravelle injections (in stomach) Monday night, I was literally in tears on Tuesday morning - had the worst side pain, abdominal pain is common side effect. I felt better yesterday and today, just bloated but nothing I can't handle. Going for ultrasound and bloodwork again tomorrow and Monday and hopefully IUI procedure next weekend. I'm excited, nervous and I'm hoping hoping hoping I get BFP (will know 2nd week of Sept). What's interesting is that I will be taking progesterone suppositories after IUI so AF will not arrive, I will have to get BFP/BFN via bloodwork for accurate result....

I started IUI cycle, had ultrasound and bloodwork (8 tubes) on Monday and started Bravelle injections (in stomach) Monday night, I was literally in tears on Tuesday morning - had the worst side pain, abdominal pain is common side effect. I felt better yesterday and today, just bloated but nothing I can't handle. Going for ultrasound and bloodwork again tomorrow and Monday and hopefully IUI procedure next weekend. I'm excited, nervous and I'm hoping hoping hoping I get BFP (will know 2nd week of Sept). What's interesting is that I will be taking progesterone suppositories after IUI so AF will not arrive, I will have to get BFP/BFN via bloodwork for accurate result....

intresting...good luck voo! you deserve it! Im goign to an RE on 9/10 right around thee time you wll get your BFP

i would love a prediction does anyone do accurate ones or know anyone that does?

Good luck! Hope the no pain, no gain doesn't follow you through your pregnancy journey:flower:

Good luck vopine x

Finley the Mesina was great for me she predicted dec which did happen but I miscarried then she said April/may again I fell in April but mc'd again then fell straight away in may an looks like this one is my rainbow. X

:dust: all round x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->