Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

I got two readings.

Cheri: feb :pink:
Jenny: aug/sept :blue:
Waiting on reading from Ruby as well :)

Does anyone know what is going on with Sams Angel Readings?

I think I'm getting a bit addicted now!! I've had 3 readings done over the last few weeks :dohh:

Gail - concieve May 2013 with a girl
Mary - concieve in next 13weeks with a girl
Mesina - awaiting reading.

Bit disappointed that theres such a huge gap!

Brenda and Suzanne both said September. Had I waited to poas until my period was late, it would have been September. I got my BFP last Tuesday. SO I would say they were pretty accurate at guessing!

Just an update: my IUI # 1 was BFN. Will be taking break for a few months. (none of the predictions were true for me)

Brenda and Suzanne both said September. Had I waited to poas until my period was late, it would have been September. I got my BFP last Tuesday. SO I would say they were pretty accurate at guessing!

The prediction I got awhile back from brenda said I would concieve this month too. I am taking provera right now to bring on AF, so I probably won't be ovulating until the last week or so of September, so I won't even get to test until October. I am pretty sure I didn't ovulate this cycle, so I am just waitig for af to be brought on by taking my provera. I still am not sure what to think about psychic predictions with so many being wrong, but it's still crazy all the other things that they get so right about personalities and such.

Just an update: my IUI # 1 was BFN. Will be taking break for a few months. (none of the predictions were true for me)

Im sorry to hear that. But dont give up! It will happen one day!

The prediction I got awhile back from brenda said I would concieve this month too. I am taking provera right now to bring on AF, so I probably won't be ovulating until the last week or so of September, so I won't even get to test until October. I am pretty sure I didn't ovulate this cycle, so I am just waitig for af to be brought on by taking my provera. I still am not sure what to think about psychic predictions with so many being wrong, but it's still crazy all the other things that they get so right about personalities and such.

I honestly think their personality predictions are based on our birthdates and numerology. But I'm not sure if the BFP dates are random or not. I just take it as a coincidence that they both were almost right, LOL. I just did it to pass the time anyway. TTC is a process that can make someone literally go crazy from anxiety, so that helped slightly with the anxiety.

:hugs: voopine hope to see you back here with a bfp soon xx

Hi Ladies

How are you all?? I cant wait to hear your news of getting your BFP's :dust::dust:

OMG Paula, I didn't even know you got your BFP :dohh:

Congrats hun! :yipee: and to all the other BFP's too. :dust: to everyone x

I was predicted a bfp for Sept by Jenny and Ruby. I got a bfp but sadly it was a chemical. I think I'm gonna get another reading :thumbup:

WOW Lolly you haven't got long at all have you :yipee:

Yes I got my BFP on my hols in Cyprus........it was the best holiday ever!! :cloud9:

xx

I wasn't gonna get anymore but i bought a mesina one last wk,she seems to be taking a while in getting back to me though!

Question: does it seem as though the psychics always say it's going to be the current cycle that you're in?

In August, My Jenny reading said my BFP would come in September from an Aug cycle. EDD May 2013/ with a boy.

I requested an update after a chemical and she says my BFP will come in October from a Sept cycle. EDD June 2013/ with a boy.

My reading during the same month from Ruby said find out this Aug, conceive this Aug or deliver Aug 2013/ with a boy.

I requested an update from her as well, she now says find out this Sept (which I did but lost) conceive this Sept or deliver Sept 2013/ with a girl.

So it seems they both pushed it up one cycle but Ruby changed the sex of the baby. I'm not sure really what to think.

I wonder if they can really tell the year. One girl had a cherie reading was told FEb got really mad at her because it did not come true. Two years later she fell pregoo in Feb. I dont remember where i read it maybe on cheries site.

I wonder if they can really tell the year. One girl had a cherie reading was told FEb got really mad at her because it did not come true. Two years later she fell pregoo in Feb. I dont remember where i read it maybe on cheries site.

I thought the same thing...4 psychics told me I'd get pregnant and May and have a baby in Feb...in 2010 I did get pregnant but I had a MC...I always wondered if that was what they were referring to.

WOW Lolly you haven't got long at all have you :yipee:

Yes I got my BFP on my hols in Cyprus........it was the best holiday ever!! :cloud9:

xx

Awww I bet, that's such fantastic news! :hugs:

Not long at all left for me, it's a bit scary! It's gone way too fast and I've been willing time to slow down but it's just not been happening :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->