Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by paula181, Dec 6, 2011.

1. greeneyes26

greeneyes26 Well-Known Member

I just happened across this thread but wanted 2 share my free readings. Back when we were TTC our son i tried many and probably all free readings available online lol I cannot remember all them but the only that was correct was from Cheri22 she predicted boy and july as the conceive/birth/or find out in month and she was 100% correct we conceived and found out we were pregnant in july and it was a boy. so for the heck of it back in november i requested a free reading again and she just replied the other day (takes 6-8 weeks for free readings) and she says girl this time and feb for conceive/birth/or find out in month. so we will see if it comes true or not but she has been right for me in the past and i really want a lil girl so im hoping it is true :)

2. voopine

voopine Member

3. foquita

foquita Guest

how are you getting on voopine?? :)

4. oliv

oliv Well-Known Member

can anybody give me a link to some of these psychics? especcially if they were right for you!

5. Lamont

Lamont Pregnant with #1

Mary was right for me she's called destinyleafs and has a website and fb although I don't know sex yet. Mesina was also correct said I'd find out October I found out sept 29th so not far off she also has fb and website under physic whisper :flower:

6. voopine

voopine Member

Hi Foquita!

We have one failed IUI but plan to do two more this yr along with IVF. Wanda (free psychic I mentioned earlier) wrote back within hours and told me she doesn't see me conceiving without the help of Dr - coincidence?

I am not as upset or obsessed with conceiving as last two yrs, I am now positive thinking my baby will come, it sucks when all our tests and my husband's sperm is wonderful and I still don't conceive, hanging in there. Wonder how KrystinaB is doing?

7. foquita

foquita Guest

yeah I would love to hear how krystinaB is doing, I hope she has her bfp! :)

really sorry about the failed IUI :hugs: it must be so frustrating being 'unexplained', it's so frustrating having 'dual infertility' but we can put a name to it and blame something if you know what I mean! I'm not as upset or obsessed either, don't get me wrong it is still a struggle and my heart breaks but I can see a lot of positives of still being childless :haha:

I might try wanda now! :happydance: my first psychic reading since april 2011, I've done pretty well :haha:

oliv, I'm on my phone at the minute but when I get home I'll try and find the links of some! I think they're a load of rubbish (from my personal experience, I had 15 readings and every single one was wrong :() but I know they are right for some people!

greeneyes26, I hope your second reading comes true :)

8. voopine

voopine Member

Not saying these are 100% accurate, they have predicted some right BFP months:
    Cheri22.com, Lovelightandinsight.com, readings4you.com, psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com and jennyrenny.jigsy.com. There are hundreds more actually online so it's up to you which to choose, how much to pay, etc.

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

ok my month may have been wrong for edd of feb however edd is now August and I actually wasnt expecting that.

10. voopine

voopine Member

Foquita: Did you give Wanda a try and what did she predict?

11. foquita

foquita Guest

haha yeah I did, here's what she said :lol:

Hey Natalie,

Thanks for writing. Hon, when I consulted the cards, they show that you will have a healthy baby, but it could be as much as 4 - 5 years from now.

Your worry about the matter is one of the things that is keeping it from happening. Go on google and research "The Law of Attraction". The deeper you bring this into your life - the sooner the baby can come. Right now, when you think of a baby - it is not happy thoughts, it is more of why don't I have a baby by now? Right?

Learn the law of attraction and how to work with it.

Hope this helps,
    Wanda

not sure what I think about it :haha: :wacko:

12. voopine

voopine Member

Oh wow, that's a LONG time! Hopefully she's wrong

13. foquita

foquita Guest

I know, at least she is honest though :lol: if she had told me that three or four months ago she would have completely crushed me so it at least showed me how far I've come because I wasn't very phased by it! :)

I do hope she's wrong but if she's not I will survive, plenty of things I could be doing in that time :haha:

14. mamadonna

mamadonna Well-Known Member

Hi girls,i also got a reading,she said 1-2 yrs and she also told me to read the laws me attraction

15. foquita

foquita Guest

hi mamadonna, long time no speak :) hope you are well :hugs:

that makes me feel better! maybe she just gives a kind generic response??

16. krystinab

krystinab Well-Known Member

OMG she wrote the same thing to me except she said she didnt see a baby in my future. I politely told her she was wrong...LOL

17. foquita

foquita Guest

really krystina?! copy and paste! so three of us have had similar readings???

18. mamadonna

mamadonna Well-Known Member

I don't have a laptop at the moment so can't copy and paste but all that was different on mine was the time frame which was 1-2 yrs so just just ignored it lol,i also had one off gail b4 xmas and she said pg with a girl this month then another suprise pregnancies not long after the birth but I'll be getting my tubes tied if i have an other so unless it doesn't work i don't think gails reading is very accurate

19. oliv

oliv Well-Known Member

This is my reading from Wanda

Thanks for writing. Hon, when I consulted the cards, they show you could possibly become pregnant between 12 and 18 months from now.

Hope this helps,
    Wanda

20. voopine

voopine Member

Well mine was different (Wanda) - she said I will conceive with help from a Dr. I'm having Injects/IUI in Feb and trying it a few months so hopefully it will happen for us...KrystinaB, any updates?