Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

I know its probably just the time of yr but still a message wouldn't hurt,I'll give her another day or 2,then I'll contact her again

Shes not very good with turn around is she, when you look on her FB page theres loads of people asking where there readings are!! :grr:

xx

Its not good at all,maybe she needed the money from the readings to go out ova the new year,i did see a post on yesterday saying something like..time to get on with her readings or somethin so hopefully it won't be long

She hasnt changed much then :nope: I hope you get your reading soon

xx

I sent another message yesterday and she told me today,we'll see!

Not sure whether any of you are aware but Gail is on FB and she gives ALOT of free readings away!! :dance: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psychic123ukreadings/326496926506

xx

Nope not a thing,I'm not happy,i think I'll ask 4 a refund,i think I'll look gail up thanks 4 that

Well I'm a little bummed!! I bought a reading from Ruby and she predicted August!! Wtf my months keep going back all the time :cry:

Xx

Same here Paula, had a past reading from Messina saying conception this January with a boy. However got new reading today saying conception this April with a girl:wacko: Don't really mind the boy/girl bit its the goal posts that keep getting moved is depressing!!:cry:

My body is playing games too my AF wasnt due untill today but hav had very light pink when I wipe from last Tues which gave me a 23 day cycle. My cycles were always 28 days, then from TTC from last July they started changing to 26 days and now this one at 23 days. Hope it's not early menopause:nope:

Its horrible isn't it, you get a little hope and think your getting nearer to your goal and the whoosh its moved again!! I think I need to stop with the readings now :dohh:
I hope the :witch: stays away for you hun

Xx

Hi ladies I've just read through this whole thread x doesn't look like there's been many good predictions so I just wanted to give you hope mesina was right for me x she said she could see a bfp 5months from my miscarriage and dec x it was 5 months on the 10th of dec I got my bfp on the 11th kicking myself now I should have tested a day earlier eh!

I also had 3 other readings one from a famous medium in Blackpool and 2 from mediums in my area all said December xxx

:dust: :dust:

Congratulations,messina is probably the only one i haven't had a reading from think i may have to

Well the:witch:got me, so it came on properly on the 7th so if I go by Mesina she said the 14th and October, she would be spot on if I get my :bfp:this month :flower: Mary would be right 2 as it would be within the 10 wks she predicted and both said girl:flower:

Sorry Af got you hun :hugs: Oooh fx'd this is your cycle hun :dust::dust:

xx

Hi ladies I've just read through this whole thread x doesn't look like there's been many good predictions so I just wanted to give you hope mesina was right for me x she said she could see a bfp 5months from my miscarriage and dec x it was 5 months on the 10th of dec I got my bfp on the 11th kicking myself now I should have tested a day earlier eh!

I also had 3 other readings one from a famous medium in Blackpool and 2 from mediums in my area all said December xxx

:dust: :dust:

Hi do you remember the ones in blackpool? Do you know who they where? as i live there and would love to get another one x

Hiya oh you are so lucky lol i love Blackpool! it was Sarah Petulengro in Blackpool pleasure beach at the time i thought she wasn't that great because I was pregnant but I could just tell she wasn't convinced an she never really answered straight about everything being ok x she said I would be more content by dec I thought because I would be 12wks but I just got a funny feeling she did not mean it like that x I had a chemical that month so she was right with her doubting looks x an I have to say as much as I'm still worried I am more content with them all saying dec an the one I see reg telling me all will be fine this time has really helped she also said it might be twins though hoping she got that bit wrong lol I'll know next fri xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->