Psychic Predictions

To be honest the predictions are pretty cheap...only about 10 $ canadian...I know cherri222 does do some free ones, its just takes awhile to get it because she does the paid ones first...her free ones are just specifically gender and month..no other details

Jenny said "Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of November from a cycle that begins in October. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of July 2012 - specific reference to the 18th and 7th." I hope that this isn't right and that I will get my BFP this month...I don't want to have to wait over 3 months.

I got readings done by Jenny Renny, Gail and Cheri22 for my second baby. These were there predictions:

Jenny....BFP in September, baby girl born in June 2011

Gail....BFP in August with a baby girl

Cherie22....Either a BFP or birth in October with a baby girl.

The only one who was correct was Gail. I had a baby girl in April (bfp in August). However she also said that I would have two more boys after that in 2013 and 2015---which is a complete impossibility.

That's all--just thought I'd let you know. If you are going to do any of them (just for fun) I would do Gail.

Oh can you fix mine? Gail said july conception. So I could get my bfp in august or july

I cannot find anything about this Gail. Can i get more info? I would love to do this!
Thanks ladies!

Look up on eBay .. Gail goes under psychic 123...
I just got my prediction from Jenny she said august :bfp: aswell!! Fx'd they are both right!! I'm at the cottage this weekend, so all I have is my phone .. It's really hard to update on this thing so I will get all caught up on Monday :)

Hi

back in May I got readings from both Gail and Ann-Marie (Readings at Serendipidy) they both said July BFP and both were correct!! :happydance:

xx

Gail unfortunately was wrong for March, wrong for May and has now predicted august for me! We shall see.. xx

i had one done a couple of months ago from gail she said i would get a bfp at the end of july , im on 8dpo now so we will see x

got my free one she said july with a boy

just my age and husbands age and it took about a month

Jenny said "Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of November from a cycle that begins in October. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of July 2012 - specific reference to the 18th and 7th." I hope that this isn't right and that I will get my BFP this month...I don't want to have to wait over 3 months.

That is a little bit funny you said that. My birthday is July 17, and my mom's birthday is in November. Definitely didn't see a correlation until now.. :blush:

But I guess I had to get here some way!

I had one done by Gail. She said sept 2011 I'd conceive a boy. And that I'd conceive another in April 2013. We shall see if she's right

I had one done by Gail. She said sept 2011 I'd conceive a boy. And that I'd conceive another in April 2013. We shall see if she's right

She said I would conceive a boy in september too and a girl August 2013. I just sent my info and payment to jenny renny so I am going to get one done by her too! cant wait to see what she says!

BTW, random fact. I totally used to live like an hour away from you in Denison Texas

As of right now mine is WRONG!! i just got my :bfp: this morning, I know that anything can happen at this point but right now I am enjoying being pregnant!!

Wow!!!!! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!! I'm kind of glad they were wring for you lol.. Seems like a Loy of people are predicted august or September.. Hopefully we get a lot of :bfp: on this thread..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->