Psychic Predictions

Good luck Alicia , futuremommy and jojo!!
Congrats wantingbbbump!! That's awesome! Wohoo! :)
Still haven't gotten my reading back yet. :( But it has only been a few days. :)

This Jenny Renny lady has not sent me my reading yet. :( I just want my reading!

Email her. That's what I did with Gail. Then she told me she sent it the day before (it was in my junk mail)

This Jenny Renny lady has not sent me my reading yet. :( I just want my reading!

I got mine from her is 3 days in the afternoon but it was wrong because I am pregnant from this cycle..Not October like she said. Here's todays HPT pic.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110724_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20110724_1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
Gail has predicted late august, september for conception and bfp. It will be a boy and Ill conceive a girl in june 2013!
Im cd 2 at the moment with irregular cycles which are quite long so well see. So excited!! x

It took Jenny two days to send mime.. Email her if u don't get it.. Mine showed up in my junk mail aswell.

That's a nice line wanting!!

Thanks ladies

It has only been two days. Her website says she is going out of town the 26 through august 2 and will do everyone who paid for one before the 24, before she leaves town. If I do not get it by tomorrow I will e-mail her.

I check my normal and junk mail. But it is not in either so it is a waiting game right now.

Gail predicted ill concieve in august... But she also said alot of other things that didnt relate to me at all, so not holding my breath!

All mine were wrong :grr:

Ive got Sky,Star and Misty to go.

xx

Both of my predications were for August BFP, both boys, and one was for twin boys. Well, I am have a lap on August 2, so I am not sure how true that these will turn out to be because I am not sure how long I will have to wait to start injections. It was fun to get them, though!!

Hey where can I order my predictions..!!!

Hi!
Google psychic123, Jennyrenny, and psychicstar.

Update for opening poster... Jennyrenny predicted me a boy concieved in September. Both mentioned 16th as a significant date to the birth. Still waiting to hear from star.

K ladies I think its all updated!! If I missed anyone please let me know!!

well i know it wont be a july :bfp: but she said it could be conception month or month i give birth or get :bfp:. Im pretty sure it wont be :bfp: bc i doubt i have ovulated yet so it will be aug when i test. but if i concieve this cycle it wil be july. if not then if i concieve in November than birth month will be July

Here is mine

Jenny - :bfp: november with a boy
Cheri - December - either :bfp:/conceive/birth month

I am about to find out whether all my predictions are coming true. As soon as the phone rings!

Well gail predicted is concieve in august. i didnt, af arrived on the 31st! xx

I had 2 predictions, both for August, that did not happen. I wish that I would have kept them to remember the exact wording because I did have a cycle that started in August that we are working with now. I did get another prediction from Cheryl22 that says September with a girl. At this point, I am just hoping for something because these injections are horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->