Psychic Predictions

Anne-Marie predicted Sept with a girl which is CORRECT!

Psychic Star predicted late Aug conception with a girl which is CORRECT!

Gail predicted June conception/BFP with a boy which was WRONG!

Cheri22 predicted a boy conceived in October. I don't believe in this stuff though, so we will see.

if anyone has got any predictions correct please can you add them to the thread in my siggy? think it is useful to have them in one place for future ref x

Cheri22 has predicted me a boy with either September conception, or birth... so we'll see! x

Panrosa predicted me a girl conceived in november 2011 due July 2012 at 7lbs weight! Also predicted a boy in 2015 and a girl in 2018, all healthy pregnancies! Lets hope!! xx

Hi ladies, can i join?

Heres my predictions!!!!!

Psychic Star: Conceive August with a girl (wrong)
Sandra Gibbs:Conceive sept/oct with a boy
Panrosa: Conceive Aug with a girl (wrong) and twin boys in 2016

Panrosa prediction: Girl conceived in October 2011 with due date in June 2012. A further boy pregnancy in 2014. Both healthy.
Mesina prediction: Boy conceived in October 2011 with due date in June 2012. A further pregnancy to follow. Both healthy.

So they both predict next month with delivery in June! But different sexes! Hope they are right on the conception and it'll be fun to see who guessed the right sex :headspin:

Anne-Marie predicted Sept with a girl which is CORRECT!

Psychic Star predicted late Aug conception with a girl which is CORRECT!

Gail predicted June conception/BFP with a boy which was WRONG!

How do i get an Anne-Marie reading?

Hi ladies sorry to just jump in but are there any psychics that i can use that dont need paypal to pay?

Hey girls I'll update the thread to tonight!!

Congrats I love cup cakes!! How do u get one from anne marie

My healing/Readings from Elizabeth smith was great. I started seeing her to help heal my tubes from tubal ligation. She said she saw BFP in month of September and I would give birth in June. I found out today I am pregnant. I didn't expect this to be correct but she was. Cherri22 said December.

So, there is hope to these readings. Mine happened to work. Have you guy's tried Elizabeth?

no where do you get an eizabeth reading?

https://lovelightandinsight.net

She has been very helpful/does healings. I really wasn't sure if I believed this stuff. But, she was right on with my BFP this month. We worked on healings a total of 3 sessions. And, Finally got my BFP. :happydance:.

She was the one I found most accurate. I love Cheri22 as well.

Cheri22 actully referred me to Elizabeth. https://lovelightandinsight.net is elizabeths link.

I've updated the front page let me know if I have missed anyone.

Thanks Want2bemommy4 - I will check her out..

I am sending you :dust: for a sticky bean!!!

Cheri22 actully referred me to Elizabeth. https://lovelightandinsight.net is elizabeths link.

I wonder if they're the same people? LOL. That's what I would do if I were a psychic. It makes sense to make more money. They're probably just friends though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->