Psychic Reading - Have you had one?

hi there,
would love you to add it to the list please.
Dying to know if anybodys come true.
Ive used the link to post this too.
Thanks and fxxxxxd for everyone xx

Ok girlies I'll add u both on in the morning. Na-nite !

I cAnt believe no one mentioned Cheri22! Her accuracy is supposed to be phenomenal. Also, she does so free ones but it takes longer. She gets pretty in depth and ive heard that she is freakishly accurate. I don't really buy into psychics but did it for fun and she said April. Well I'm in my 2ww and it's pretty close to April.. Sure hope she meant this year!

I have to disagree. I got a reading from Cheri22 before falling with my son.. She said March with a Girl. She got March right, but I had a boy lol

lol well she has a 50/50 chance of getting the sex right and a 1 in 12 chance of getting the month right, so not too bad lol :winkwink:

I e-mailed Cherri and does do readings in the US.
I ordered and I'm waiting for her responce now

how do i get a readin gron gail or luna??? im def interested in doin this plz help xx

probably one of the most accurate from what i've heard, also jenny renny is one of the popular ones type her into a search engine, she has an american site
x

Baby Predictions:
~BOY~ Cheri:Oct (birth/BFP), Gail:Oct '12 (birth), Sanda:June (BFP)w/Feb '12 (birth)
~GIRL~ Ruby:April/May (BFP)w/help from herbs, Sanda:Sept '13 (BFP/Birth)

word to the wise- I ordered one from Amber and she STOLE my money and did NOT give me a reading! I filed with PP and they sided with her! :growlmad:

I had 4 readings altogether, 3 of them all said the same month of conception which was right but they also did all say girl, which was definitely wrong!
The only one with the wrong conception month for me was Gail, who said Feb but she was the only one who said boy.

I had 4 readings altogether, 3 of them all said the same month of conception which was right but they also did all say girl, which was definitely wrong!
The only one with the wrong conception month for me was Gail, who said Feb but she was the only one who said boy.

Who did you get the accurate ones from? Are the Ebays? Xxxx

The ones that were right were Sandra, Jenny Renny and Aimee. A few people had problems with Sandra because she was slow getting back to people but her reading was the most accurate for me, because she said things about my life that were true.

The ones that were right were Sandra, Jenny Renny and Aimee. A few people had problems with Sandra because she was slow getting back to people but her reading was the most accurate for me, because she said things about my life that were true.

I am totally addicted, I can't help myself. Lol where do u get Sandra ones from
:happydance:

I should be getting my reading on or before April 14th :thumbup:

Hello all! been slaking a while but finally joined now ttc :) Thanks for all your openess and honesty - that;s what made me join properly.

I just wanted to say ordered a reading from cherie and am waiting a reply. I also had a reading from another person online amie something? and she said May 2011 I would conceive. I will keep you updated. x

omg omg omg i got my reading from gail on my bb while was at work so i had 2 come home n check if i read it right n omg she is so very very good she got it all right i just got my fx that the dates she gave are right 2 bless not sure about the 2 more kids thing as we only want 1 more but hey im not complaining read below if u like ........
Linking in around you, I firstly sense your very ready for another child to come into your life, and I instantly link with a lady in the spirit world who comes in around you, I feel she is around your life alot of the time and pick up she is a Grandmother energy, she wants to show this is going to happen for you very soon she also feels a few things need to alter slightly around property or finance, and she shows they will from April onwards, so if you have had a worry around those areas this lady is bringing in good news for that in a matter of weeks

She is also showing me 2 more children ahead, although I feel you may only be thinking of one more child to add to your family, I see both your children ahead as girls, and a very short age gap

I see May 2011 as your conception month and the 26th of this month is highlighted around conception itself or testing, I see your more than happy when you test positive as are your loved ones around you, I see a healthy 2012 birth and see that all is well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth

I then see November 2012 as your 2nd conception date ahead, and also a 2013 healthy birth, I feel it may take you a little by surprise but still feel you overjoyed with this news

This child will then complete your family for you

SHE IS GOOOOOOD !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"