Pump question

kajastarlight

Number 3 on the way!
Reaction score
I am looking into what kind of pump I will want and I have a few questions I thought you ladies might be able to answer :)

What kind of pump do you use? Does it work well for you?

If you have a double pump, do you have the option of only single pumping??

It has been a long time sence my boys were little and I only successfully BF my second so I feel so out of times :)

I have the ameda purely yours double pump. It does give you the option to use it as a single pump. I bought it 2nd hand and replaced all the parts that the breast milk touches. It was super easy, and its a closed system so the breast milk doesn't go through the motor like it does with other pumps. With that said, cleaning it is a breeze!

I pump every day and have no problems. It is a tad noisy but from what I understand, there is no quiet pumps out there. Its not horrible though. My daughter sleeps through it.

I have a medela double electric. I'm not sure what model, it wasn't listed on my insurance website... But I think the pump in style. I love it! It has the option of using just one pump. It works really well for me even on the lowest setting. The only complaint I have is the the whole thing is kind of big and cumbersome. I picked up a $25 hand pump as well for travel. I use that way more than I thought I would - its so nice to be able to pump in the car when we're driving somewhere.

I have the ameda purely yours double pump. It does give you the option to use it as a single pump. I bought it 2nd hand and replaced all the parts that the breast milk touches. It was super easy, and its a closed system so the breast milk doesn't go through the motor like it does with other pumps. With that said, cleaning it is a breeze!

I pump every day and have no problems. It is a tad noisy but from what I understand, there is no quiet pumps out there. Its not horrible though. My daughter sleeps through it.

Exactly this! Except mine is the Ameda Lactaline..not sure what the difference is.

Medela swing pump (single). It works great for the occasional pump. If I were pumping for everyday use I might get a double.

Medela pump in style... It does what i need it to. Can be used as a single pump.

I use a Medela pump in style advanced. It is a double pump. There is the option to plug up one side and only pump 1 at a time. I like it, but I would rather have a hospital grade pump. It works nicely though.

I use avent double pump , it's really really good ! I have been using it for almost 3 months now , it's super easy to clean and I get great suction !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->