push along mini cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

catty

Reaction score
https://m.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Bikes-and-Rideons/Rideons/Mini-Cooper-Push-Buggy-Pink/0104436

I want to get my daughter the push along mini cooper in pink, she will be 6 months old and it says 10 months and over. I have a feeling that my 16 month old will steal it and not sure he will understand theconcept that its Evies as they share everything.

so do I buy one and share it between the two in a more neutral colour like red and get Evie a toy for herself

or just keep saying no its Evies, I know I might sound bad but I dont really fancy pushing him outside in a bright pink car.

I think your 16 month old would probably want to go on it more. I would be happy buying pink but if you don't fancy pushing him around in pink I would buy a gender neutral one rather than saying no no him

If I bought that for esmé, noah would definitely think it was for him. I'd feel bad not letting him go in as he'd probably get more enjoyment from it than esmé at the minute. If it was me I'd either have to buy them one each or buy a neutral one and share it.

DD1 got one for her 1st Birthday, she is now 2 and still loves it, so your 16 month old would deff get lots of enjoyment out of it.

Word of warning, it has plastic wheels, and they can be quite noisy when you are pushing it along. Annoys the hell out of me, if DD is trying to tell me something, I can't really hear her little voice without stopping. I would suggest you try it in toys r us carpark or something so you see what I mean. That being said, it has alot of play value!!

My two are the same, they share everything thats age appropriate for dd. I bought dd a pink car walker this week and ds has been in it more than her I can't keep him away, he loves it. So I'd personally get a gender neutral colour and just let them share it. Like others have said your D's will get a lot of enjoyment out of it too :flower:

Most of the presents we've bought so far are to be shared. We're doing one big shared pile, and a small pile for each of them that are just for them. I know if I bought one of mine the Mini Cooper they'd just end up sharing it anyway. X

Thanks! I ended up getting a yellow Beetle push along, purely because it was £20 cheaper haha. It is also a bit smaller so will be easier to take out and about in the car. I'm so excited now got quite a few things today with my park vouchers and I'm really excited for Xmas now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"