Pushchairs to fit Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 107, Citroen C1?

ZoMo

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 107 or Citroen C1? They have virtually non existant boots to them and I am looking for a pushchair that fits into the boot. I have searched the internet and found a couple that in theory should fit but I was wondering if anyone can actually tell me for definite that theirs fits?

I am hoping for a pushchair usable from birth but info on any will be appreciated. My travel system (Mothercare U-Move) which is fairly small barely fits in the car - the seat belt literally just goes around the car seat with no room to spare and the pushchair will not fit anywhere other than either lying across the back seat or in the front footwell with the front seat pushed all the way back and I cannot carry any passengers in my car with the pushchair in it. I will have to put up with it for the first few months but then would like to find a pushchair that will go in the boot instead.

Have you looked at the bugaboo bee plus? I dont own any of the cars mentioned, but when it comes to small folding prams that will grow with your child, then i reckon that might be perfect :D

Thankyou, no I hadnt seen that one, I will have a look at it.

Try the Maxicosi cabriofix, with a carseat base (dont need to fit the seatbelt around carseat if its short) there are loads of prams which can be used with the maxi cosi car seat. The smaller ones being the Loola, and the bugaboo bee is pretty good too.

I went to Toys R Us and Mothercare and both suggested Quinnys. The Graco Fusio was tried and pretty much squished in the boot but had terrible reviews so I steered clear. I have gone for a Quinny Zapp Xtra with a Maxi Cosi Cabriofix car seat and base :) It means I can put the baby seat wherever I like in the car without the pushchair taking up any and all other passenger space, yay!!

I have an aygo and am currently looking for a new car lol xx

I think that the Baby Jogger City Mini and the Quinny Senzz go pretty small. Kiddicare have a very good deal on the Senzz at the moment - £200 all in xx

Dont quote me...But im pretty sure the Babystyle oyster fits too. Im currently looking for a travel system that fits in my teeny tiny Peugeot 107! x

My mamas and papas pliko pramette fits in my husbands c1 but have to take the parcel shelf off.

Wondering if there's anymore you ladies know of? I'm off to try the bugaboo cameleon in the back of hubby's aygo this weekend - I have a Renault twingo so not much bigger!! X

Mizza, Let us know if the Cameleon fitted in the Aygo/Twingo!! I have the new Clio on order and am hoping the Cameleon will fit in that!!!!

The chassis fitted in the boot if you remove one of the large wheels - they're quick release though so really easy to do. The pram bassinette folds flat so that fitted too - if you take parcel shelf out :0) :0)
I have a picture of the chassis in the boot but the phone won't let me upload it xx

My sister has an aygo and has the Quinny zap extra

I used to have old style Toyota yaris with a small boot and had a Loola

X

X x

I have an icandy peach 2, the chassis fits in the boot, once in I just take one wheel off-easy to do! The carrycot then fits in the footwell behind me (car seat behind passenger seat). This is fine for me as its a second car so rarely have to use the other back seat. I love my icandy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->