Pushchairs With Carrycots

LucyS

Reaction score
Hi All!!

How many of you had prams with carrycots with them and how long did baby last in them?

Meant to be up until 6 months max but doubt it would last that long even?! x

don't have a carry cot with Kira, but kacy was only in heres for 3 months.

We had Lucy in a babystyle pram, which has carrycot- lasted her til she was 7 months (never took the pram out as we used the twin) but I prefer babies laying flat when they are born/young.

xx

Ive bought a carrycot, ill be happy if she gets 3 months out of it not expecting much more. x

get one that changes into a pushchair after the lying down period, im hoping mine lasts a lot longer because of this..!

Yeah i've been wondering this. I want this one, its gorgeous, ive got my heart set on it, even though everyone says its so heavy.

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42803041&mcb=core

my friend paid £700 for hers, then had to get a new one by 10 weeks. If your trying to be moneywise then id suggest a pram that later converts to a buggy xx

i have an icandy apple that has a carrycot and separate pushchair attachment but do find it quite heavy. Hannah has not yet outgrown the carrycot

arlene what one did they buy? most at that price come with carrycot and pushachair, I have just bought the Mamas and Papas Joolz which is £625 but you get the carrycot and also the pushchair part

Yeah i've been wondering this. I want this one, its gorgeous, ive got my heart set on it, even though everyone says its so heavy.

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42803041&mcb=core

I heard that too, hun but its what u like, have you got a friend with a baby or a toddler that you could try it in so you can see how heavy it is with a baby or toddler in it.

Yeah, or I can borrow my niece. I do love it though. I might just get it. When it goes cheaper I saw it somewhere for £199 but cant find it now. MIL best not buy me a different one, I want to get that one if I can. I already showed her a different one I liked, but I like this one more haha. So fussy.

I had a chicco pram before i got the 3d jet and jasmine sleeps in the chicco carrycot still when shes at my mums

We bought the Quinny Buzz pushchair and carseat new, but bought a seciondhand carry cot that fits with the system. As its our first baby we wanted everything new but at £134 for a new carrycot that seemed a waste of money, we got a lovely second hand one from ebay for £40 so if our LO only uses it for 2 or 3 months we haven't lost too much and can sell it on in good condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->