pushing it here. anyone else over 45?

LOL Just_married, can imagine you sitting on the bus with a sample in your cleavage :haha::haha:

44 I think we are almost cycle buddies - I expect to O this weekend sometime - it would normally likely be Friday but I'm not sure if my cycle will be off as this will be the first proper one after MC.

It makes me laugh to think about it too, the lengths we go to! Xxx

YOu ladies are hilarious!! I know when dh did his it was just weird collecting then throwing clothes on and zooming to the clinic with this vial under your arm(I don't have cleavage!!!)

Sample in the cleavage lol you gals crack me up :) :rofl::rofl:

Good to know about the time period being longer then 30 minutes. Sure takes the pressure off. Holy schmoly I cannot begin to imagine a BUS RIDE :shock:

lol @ marathon! I dont have much cleav either so it is going to be between my legs for the drive and inside my shirt for the walk inside to the lab.

As it turns out my OPK last night looked darker and it is (i think) positive today. So DH did not attempt the jar this morning...we BD instead. I am going to attempt to post a pic to get your opinions of my opk from today!

I rescheduled the SA for Tuesday morning instead.

I know Clomid can interfere with OPK tests and what not. My temps are still relatively low. BUT I generally always O on cycle day 12 soooooo.
Apologies for possible TMI showing test strip in colour ....

https://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj560/ozgrrl11/OPK1.jpg

Well done with the Feng Shui stuff! I only have one cycle of Clomid left after this cycle, I was lucky enough not to have any side effects but it will actually be quite nice going back TTC au naturelle (apart from supplements and acupuncture) during the next few months whilst we wait to do IVF/DE.

Re the SA, OH had to find somewhere to park in the hospital car park, then he had to keep asking people where to go, whilst holding the sample....:rofl:

Hahahaaa...Oh myyyyyyy! Sorry but I really did ROFL imagining the car park outside the hospital (oh believe me, we discussed it too!!)

But after determining that I CAN make it to the hospital within 25 minutes (as long as no ID check that takes forever in a day and that I can find a quick parking spot.....I CAN DO IT!) LOL But it has added a margin of extra stress in me this past 2 weeks Ay ay.

Our clinic said 2 hours was maximum for sample, we have no car at the moment so it was 2 bus journeys but the sample had to be kept at body temp so I had to help catch sample(!!) then run for bus and sit on the bus for over an hour with a small jar in my cleavage! The things we do, eh?! Xxx

LOL Just_married, can imagine you sitting on the bus with a sample in your cleavage :haha::haha:

44 I think we are almost cycle buddies - I expect to O this weekend sometime - it would normally likely be Friday but I'm not sure if my cycle will be off as this will be the first proper one after MC.

Butterfly thats very cool. Hoping you cycle will get back in sync for you this month!! FXed for you! Looks slike we are both waiting in anticipation! I wonder if the Clomid will have me O later than Friday.

Hope everyone else is doing well this morning :flower:

Nevermind on the above OPK question. Those were CVS brand - first time using those type since my regular at the dollar tree were all out of stock for 2 weeks!! (I love the New Choice brand..you cant go wrong its either a line or not a line)

Well I went and checked at dollar tree just now, they finally had some in stock.....the pic tells the tale. My god those CVS must be super sensitive or something. Gonna recheck again later this arvo.

:shrug:

https://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj560/ozgrrl11/NewChoiceOPK1.jpg

Blimey 44 that is crazy to have such a big difference between the 2 tests :wacko::wacko:

Dont they!!

Well, guess I will just try to re test again tonight to make sure it isnt positive. Looks like Dh coulda done the SA afterall BAH!!!

Don't forget 44 that the results can be off if your urine is too dilute. I'm not sure how long you "held it" but my opks say to hold for 4 hours and try not to drink too much water as well. I would try again and see. Also your opk was looking positive last night as well so you might have been on the upswing last night and the downswing of the surge this morning making it neg now because it's over?? Just a thought. You will know if your temp goes up tomorrow

Hey lovely ladies, I am just about to finish work for the week - hurrah!!

AF turned up this morning, so it's onwards and upwards to last cycle of Clomid. I start acupuncture next week as well. :thumbup:

Hope you are all well. xxx

:hugs: for AF showing up. Hoping you get some much better news by Easter time!

I am seriously considering looking into the acupuncture. I've heard nothing but positive things about it and they seem to have a few in my area. (Chinese Herbal Medicine folk are best, is that true?)

Thankfully today is Friday! Phew! Poor DH has had THEEEEEEEEEE most stressful week and I feel so bad for him. He amazes me how he is able to even "get it up" to BD (oh how I adore that man!)

My Clomid symptoms are almost all gone. I've had some serious insomnia going on for the past 6 days..last night I had the best sleep and never woke up once! Im revived today! :happydance:
Also, those aweful ovary (?) pains have disappeared. My usual "O" day headache is here ...so hoping my temps go up tomorrow or next day!! BTW....check the pic of my 2MU from this AM. Took the 2 OPK's (one definately more sensitive) wish I had stocked up on the New Choice brand now.

Have a fabulous day ladies!! I am off to the gym to get some blood flowing (the only blood I want flowing this month) :winkwink:

https://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj560/ozgrrl11/OPK2.jpg

Hey lovely ladies, I am just about to finish work for the week - hurrah!!

AF turned up this morning, so it's onwards and upwards to last cycle of Clomid. I start acupuncture next week as well. :thumbup:

Hope you are all well. xxx

Well i FINALLY got my + opk on CD 14. Now back in the 2WW.

went to my Obi yesterday and got results of my CCCT. He read them to me and he didnt seem all that positive about the results. He was perplexed as to what the lab did. I shall explain...

CD3 FSH = 9.3
CD 10 FSH = 8.1

Now apparently the lab (on CD3) had also run a LH/FSH test and THAT FSH = 10.1 (!) :shrug: How can you get 2 different readings from same day blood draw?

The Obi told me anything around 10-12 is high and questionable. But he was happy to see my CD 10 wasnt higher. I am kicking myself I didnt ask for a print out because I want to make sure they also did an estradiol test CD3.

Anyhoo....he was disappointed that we hadnt yet dont the SA :blush: He said that he has noticed many military guys actually have a male factor issue! So he definately wanted to rule that out.... so before he could go the extra step he needs that done first. Then he "may" put me on Clomid again (at a 50mg dose cus those side effects at 100mg ..wowwee! No thanks!)

One thing I do like about my obi is he knows I am on a timre crunch and seems like he "cares". (the whole age thing plus potential 'looming' deployment for hubs :cry: ) He is trying to be proactive.

Hope everyone is doing well this week!! :flower: xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->