Q about reselling cloth

mummy_mi

~*Mum to Chloe*~
Reaction score
If you bought a nappy from someone and for whatever reason it didnt work out do you put it up for sale for the price you paid for it or the price you paid plus postage?

so if you bought it for £10 would you put it up for that and take the hit on postage yourself or put it up for £12 so that you'd get back the full amount you paid?

Just wondering what everyone does and if I've been doing myself out on postage all these months!

I put it up for what I bought it for (if I can remember!) I dont mind losing a couple of £ on a nappy really, if it didnt work then its better loosing a couple of £ than the entire value of the nappy!

Yeah thats what I thought as well, as if you were borrowing a nappy to try then you'd pay the postage out of your own pocket.

Plus its a bit odd if the re-seller make more money then the original seller iyswim

ty xx

yep i always sell at the same price if i can. What do you do with regards to paypal fees here? On the site i sell on we tend to pay people we trust as a gift or cover fees, so if i was to list one at the same price and someone was wanting to buy as a regular purchase they would add the fees so we don't lose those too kwim?

hmmm there are rules on the buy swap sale section about it. i think if its gifted its at buyers own risk. Prices set on here normally include fees though as a rule

I gift if its a BnB lady...:winkwink:

I take the hit on postage...I hate asking for the same as I feel its not fair to original seller, but then if its been tried once/twice its hardly worth a loss iykwim?

hmmm there are rules on the buy swap sale section about it. i think if its gifted its at buyers own risk. Prices set on here normally include fees though as a rule

thankyou i thought there may be rules, tbh i only gift on that forum, it's the only forum i've come across where it's the norm to add fees after or send as gift but i've been there a couple of years so there are lots of mamas i'm happy to gift to.

So back to the OP's question, do you list for same price to include fees too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->