Question about B100 complex and LP issues???

inpghttc

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I posted this yesterday in the TTC#1 thread and didn't get any responses so I thought I'd try here. AF got me yesterday and so I am now officially starting my 5th cycle TTC. I am a little concerned about my LP and was hoping I could get some advice from those of you who also have these issues. If you look at my cycle only from with af officially starts, I have a nice long 14 day LP and a cycle that is every month exactly the same, even with ovulation....however, since I have come off the pill and started to TTC, (these past 4 cycles), I have started spotting lightly off and on from 10 DPO until af comes. Ugh! I am not sure if this will cause me issues with getting pregnant or not. I had a gyne appointment last week and she didn't seem overly concerned about it but she referred me to an RE that I can't get an appointment with until November. So, I am looking into some natural remedies that I can maybe try this cycle until I see the RE next month that won't hurt me if progesterone is not the issue. I am already on a really good prescription strength Prenatal that already has all the B vitamins in it, but was wondering if I should maybe try taking B100 complex in addition to it to maybe help stop the spotting. I am afraid of getting too much of the B vitamins as well. Anyone have any advice or other remidies?? Anyone spot like this and was able to get pregnant anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->