Question about chemical pregnancies

Sdc - I think you're probably right. It sounds like maybe your body tried to O when you git your first smiley and didn't. Those OPKs don't detect O - they only detect the LH hormone BEFORE O so there's no way to confirm that O actually happened then unless you temp.

I definitely get cramping right around O plus the EWCM wouldn't show up if you'd already O'd. You could have even O'd a day or two after those cramps.

Do you have a pic of your tests?

Sdc - I think you're probably right. It sounds like maybe your body tried to O when you git your first smiley and didn't. Those OPKs don't detect O - they only detect the LH hormone BEFORE O so there's no way to confirm that O actually happened then unless you temp.

I definitely get cramping right around O plus the EWCM wouldn't show up if you'd already O'd. You could have even O'd a day or two after those cramps.

Do you have a pic of your tests?

im at work but ill post pics of tests when im home, yeah im hoping im just not that far along but apart from when i o'd at all im just concerned they dont seem any darker than wednesday but they're not lighter either....
powell- i got a blank circle day 8 and day 9 then the solid smiley day 10 and that stayed on device for 48 hrs, did test again day 12 and it was blank but read afterwards that when the device has the "new cycle" symbol then the 1st day will show blank anyway because its calibrating or something! Didnt use it again, did nothing until day 16 when i saw ewcm and then did cheapies day 16 which looked close to +, cd17 cheapie only had a very faint line so i assumed it was over and didnt use any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->