Question about Fuzzi Bunz

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
I got a preloved Fuzzi Bunz from Cloth Nappy Tree and it smells damp whenever it's wet. I noticed it when she wore it the first time and have now just washed it and it still smells damp and musty - any ideas on how to get rid of the smell?

hmm shouldn't smell like that. Maybe a strip wash would do it? It is the old version nappy?

Yeah you can strip it, try soaking it in vinegar or soak it in a mix of vinegar and oxyclean :)

I'm new to this cloth nappy thing so no idea if it's an old version! :blush: How could I tell?

I take it it's diluted white vinegar as a soak?

the new versions have 3 poppers forming a triangle shape on the flap where i beleive the old stye only have 2?

Also i've nevr used white vinegar as a soak but yes dilute it heavily I imagine as it can rot the elastic

There are actually 3 styles

If your tabs are pointy they are the oldest style

If they are squared tabs made in the USA they are the new style that run huge

If they are squared tabs made in China they are the revised new style that are sized more like the old style

Oh and the vinegar you can add to the rinse cycle when you wash, you can do it to all of them

If you do it with the oxyclean and vinegar you also add some water

Think I have the old version then. Think I'll add vinegar to the rinse cycle on my next wash day, thanks!

yea thats how i do the WV, just add a small capful to my wash every now and again.
I never knew there were 3 different kinds of FB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->