Question about morning sickness

barbarap

Reaction score
hello,
i understand we're all different and morning sickness doesn't mean you'll have it in the morning, but I wonder...
if you have it early in the morning, do you puke and then feel better?
i'm worrying thinking I'm going to feel sick on the train/tube on my way to work.
thanks!

Sorry for butting in!

For some, you never puke at all. It is sort of like needing to vomit (like too many drinks, perhaps?) but it never comes up. It really, really depends on the person. I did puke on rare occasions (maybe 6 times total) and yes, I did feel better after.

Here's a trick- I used to pack my dog's poop bags in my pocket. Everytime I felt the nausea come on, I pulled out the little plastic poop bag and just held it in my hand, just incase! It's still gross to puke in public, but at least it goes in a bag rather than on yourself (I've read a few stories in 1st tri of women vomitting on themselves in the car).

You probs won't like my answer but nope!

I was rarely actually sick with it, just had the nauseous feeling, but even when I was sick, I still felt nauseous afterwards. It would eventually go, but not by being sick.

Its so different for all women. I felt sick all day long from getting up till going to sleep again, from 6-16 weeks. I puked on average once every few days, at variable times in the day. It takes me an hour to get to work on train and a bus and I was so worried i would have to puke on transit, i never did. I felt very sick and once or twice i got off the bus to walk in the fresh air but i was usually next to someone really smelly at that point.

I am worried about it again for next time. Its not much fun but for most of us its temporary. There is medication you can take aswell if you get very sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->