Question about Nausea and possible Ovulation

hopefulwishin

Reaction score
My period started march 5, 2012. It lasted five days. On March 15th, my husband and I had sex... which would have made it cycle day 11 for me. This morning, on cycle day 14 I woke up feeling so tired. Like I could sleep at least 4 more hours, if not more! I pulled myself out of bed, went to the kitchen to start dishes and out of no where, I started to gag and want to throw up! I was removing dishes from the sink to put in the dishwasher and the smell of pizza on a plate over came me and I had to put it down and walk away. It was a horriable scent! I kept trying to breath in and out... to make the gagging go away... it took a few minutes, but I finally got back to feeling normal.

This is odd for me since ive never had this happen before, during or after ovulation. I didnt know if this was normal or not? I think I might have ovulated around day 11/12, because I had lots of CM, was really horny, and my boobs were killing me.

Just wondered if anyone here has had this happen to them during this time in their cycle? My cycles are about 28 days apart from each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->