• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question about pee!!

Hi mumof3girls. A faint line still is a positive!! Where are you in your cycle? Maybe still too early for a strong bfp?? Good luck xx

Well mumof3 - I am getting very excited for you! VVV faint BFP is still a BFP! Whats happening now? xxx

Im not really sure where im at but im almost positive i had my LMP on 9th september which would make me 5 weeks and 2 days if i was pregnant but i did a test yesterday morning and it was a half line not a whole line on 2 tests that make the +, it normally takes about this time to find out im bfp sometimes longer but i usually get all the symptoms almost immediatly, these are my symptoms
1/ nausea
2/ headachey
3/ backache
4/ crampy
5/ mild leg cramps at night
6/ sore bb's
7/ late witch
8/ very tired
9/ weird sort of burning feeling in my uterus this morning
10/ heart pulpitations
so this is what usually happens when im pregnant but i dont understand why i havent had a normal line on a hpt, and if im not pregnant then what is wrong with me? Does that mean i didnt ov this month? Not sure what is happening but if i dont get either a bfp or the witch this week im going to the docs for a blood test.
thanks for listening to me ramble, i just feel so alone with this at the moment, i dont want to tell my dh just incase its a false alarm, and i dont want friends to know we are ttc until its a done deal, so really needing some advice and friends on here atm, thankyou for responding girls :)

All those symptoms plus the half line really make me think you are heading for BFP. Perhaps your hcg is just taking a while to build up this time around. I would leave it a couple of days and test again on Monday with FMU. If no BFP then I would go to the docs and ask for bloods.
Sending you lots of love and good wishes for BFP!!! xxx

Not sure if it's been answered yet as I didnt have time to read everyone's responses. But the reason frequent urination occurs at the beginning of pregnancy is because the kidneys immediately start working double time to flush out your system to prepare themselves for the nine months ahead. Hope this helps!

All those symptoms plus the half line really make me think you are heading for BFP. Perhaps your hcg is just taking a while to build up this time around. I would leave it a couple of days and test again on Monday with FMU. If no BFP then I would go to the docs and ask for bloods.
Sending you lots of love and good wishes for BFP!!! xxx

Thankyou, i will make an appointment tommorrow for wednesday as im working up until then, so i should have an answer within the week, its been a very confusing couple of weeks but i hope to get an answer 1 way or another :) thankyou so much for your advice i really appreciate it :)

Thanks Leeze. Thats cheered me up. I do think that everything seems ok, and all our test results have been normal. My cycles go from 24-28 days but Lp is always 14 days exactely. I know I ov every month from blood tests and also CBFM/OPKs. Just wish it would happen. So hard to pick myself up each month. This cycle I am doing nothing in the way of the usual checking of opks and will see if trying to relax a bit helps. I'm considering giving up coffee too (love a cup of fresh coffee in the morning) but then I'll just be babyless and grumpy! lol xxx

I know how you feel, isnt it funny how when we dont want to, or dont plan to get a bfp, there it is all dark and forboding, and when we do we can barely find a line, i thinks its natures cruel joke, i just wish that if someone wants a :baby: they should be able to concieve "click" just like that, and if you dont want a :baby: you should be able to live your life without precautions and be able to not have one, its not fair that any old person can get pregnant and have children and yet you have to have a license to drive, its always the way, that people who dont deserve children get them in abundance with no problems at all, and the ones that do deserve them have so much trouble getting them, its really not fair :( i so hope all you deserving women out there get your bfp this month, because all that hard work should have a happy ending, i will be praying for you all to get that :bfp:

so here is so baby dust for you all :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:spermy::af::bfp::blue::yellow::baby::happydance::awww::serenade::brat::hangwashing::laundry::dishes::sad2::help:

Hear Hear! Maybe I should go out , start smoking 40 a day, start drinking, lead a really wild lifestyle and not give two hoots about anything. Bingo - bet I would get a BFP!!

But oh no, here's me, Mrs Sensible, still without a BFP or anything remotely resembling a line, and all the while trying as hard as poss to do everything right.
Where's the justice??????

Hear Hear! Maybe I should go out , start smoking 40 a day, start drinking, lead a really wild lifestyle and not give two hoots about anything. Bingo - bet I would get a BFP!!

But oh no, here's me, Mrs Sensible, still without a BFP or anything remotely resembling a line, and all the while trying as hard as poss to do everything right.

i know totally sux hey!!!! im 5 weeks and 4 days late now i havent done another hpt coz they cost a fortune and i think i have spent enough money to start my own daycare centre anyway so if im not bfp i may consider it lol :)
heres hoping for a :bfp:very very soon:)
:happydance::hugs:

btw one of the girls at work is from scottland she moved here to be with her aussie boyfriend, which part are u from? if u dont mind me asking?

Hi. I'm from Edinburgh - its a beautiful city but I've always wanted to visit Australia. Not sure if I could cope with the bugs though lol. Where is your friend from? x

i know totally sux hey!!!! im 5 weeks and 4 days late now i havent done another hpt coz they cost a fortune and i think i have spent enough money to start my own daycare centre anyway so if im not bfp i may consider it lol :)

Oh my goodnes, I don't know how you can resist! Its surely looking very optimistic for you. Have you ever been this late before without a BFP? Keeping everything crossed for you. We need some good news around here :) xx

Sorry if tmi ladies but I have been to the bathroom at least 20 times today and need the loo non-stop. I'm 9 dpo. I do get a bit of peeing more before AF though so think its just that - but it does seem way more than usual. Does anyone know if you can pee more before a BFP? Also, does anyone know why we pee more?
Lol - what a question eh :)

Peeing is one of the possible signs of pregnancy. This is because of the increasing size of the embryo or the developing baby. As it grows, it compresses the bladder, making you pee frequently. Another reason is the increased blood circulation in the woman's body. More fluid/blood is filtered in the kidney-more urine output.

Hope this helps!!!

I'm gonna stick around to have updates on your peeing!!! :happydance:

Thanks Emma (again)! Well, I noticed a pattern of more peeing last night on the lead up to ovulation today I think. I think my bladder is the size of a pea anyway though so the slightest hormonal change has me rushing to the loo. I always think its a sign of pmt for me too - so whenever I feel the need to pee a lot in the latter part of my cycle I get quite depressed about it as I think AF is surely on her way.

Hi. I'm from Edinburgh - its a beautiful city but I've always wanted to visit Australia. Not sure if I could cope with the bugs though lol. Where is your friend from? x

ill ask her at work today and ill let u know tomorrow,ha ha bugs?? what bugs? lol nah there isnt that many bugs just flys in summer and mozzies in winter lol but we have ways of making them go away :) lol i have always wanted to go to scottland it looks so beautiful in pictures. Ill talk to you tomorrow and let you know where she is from :) have a fantastic day :)

Oh my goodnes, I don't know how you can resist! Its surely looking very optimistic for you. Have you ever been this late before without a BFP? Keeping everything crossed for you. We need some good news around here :) xx

ok so i caved again lol but still a vvvvv faint bfp either my dates are way out or im just getting evaps with no af :( very very sad oh well blood test here i come :)

Huh - you are still getting vvv faint bfps? ARe the lines coming up within the testing time? Can't see how you would have that many evaps. Definately something going on and I'm guessing you are just a bit earlier than expected but it sounds very very promising. Are you testing with the same type of tests all the time? Would it be worth trying with a different type? Keep me posted and sticky sticky dust to you :dust:

RE bugs in Oz - its the spiders girlfriend!!! But I know you dont get them in the cities lol I really would love to see Australia. Whats Adelaide like?

xxx

Huh - you are still getting vvv faint bfps? ARe the lines coming up within the testing time? Can't see how you would have that many evaps. Definately something going on and I'm guessing you are just a bit earlier than expected but it sounds very very promising. Are you testing with the same type of tests all the time? Would it be worth trying with a different type? Keep me posted and sticky sticky dust to you :dust:

RE bugs in Oz - its the spiders girlfriend!!! But I know you dont get them in the cities lol I really would love to see Australia. Whats Adelaide like?

xxx

AF has just landed so im out this month :( oh well ill be starting CD1 today FXD for next month, it was really heavy this morning and im cramping very badly i have a feeling that i might have had a mc or a chemical, because i had soo many faint bfp's even up until yesterday :( FXD for a BFP in November, which is when the psychic saw me getting a BFP or Conception date, so here's hoping.
Adelaide is beautiful, im about 40-50 mins out of the city, and about 1 min from the beach, as i sit outside this morning i can hear birds and the sea its very green and the sun is starting to shine so beautifully, its going to be an amazing day:) I used to live about 5 hours from Adelaide and it was dry and hot and dusty (very outback) lol but i still liked it, but i much prefer Adelaide, my husband is a surfer so we need to be near a beach at all times lol :) What is it like where you live?

huh - you are still getting vvv faint bfps? Are the lines coming up within the testing time? Can't see how you would have that many evaps. Definately something going on and i'm guessing you are just a bit earlier than expected but it sounds very very promising. Are you testing with the same type of tests all the time? Would it be worth trying with a different type? Keep me posted and sticky sticky dust to you :dust:

Re bugs in oz - its the spiders girlfriend!!! But i know you dont get them in the cities lol i really would love to see australia. Whats adelaide like?

Xxx

af has just landed so im out this month :( oh well ill be starting cd1 today fxd for next month, it was really heavy this morning and im cramping very badly i have a feeling that i might have had a mc or a chemical, because i had soo many faint bfp's even up until yesterday :( fxd for a bfp in november, which is when the psychic saw me getting a bfp or conception date, so here's hoping.
Adelaide is beautiful, im about 40-50 mins out of the city, and about 1 min from the beach, as i sit outside this morning i can hear birds and the sea its very green and the sun is starting to shine so beautifully, its going to be an amazing day:) i used to live about 5 hours from adelaide and it was dry and hot and dusty (very outback) lol but i still liked it, but i much prefer adelaide, my husband is a surfer so we need to be near a beach at all times lol :) what is it like where you live?

btw - i hate spiders lol and bugs that look like spiders lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->