• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question about pee!!

You chose a great month! April is definately the perfect time to go on a holiday! Nice and warm and it's just perfect.

Yep i peed a lot, i even had the bed pan handy because my feet was getting blistered from running back and forth to the toilet! lol

Ha ha yogamommy - you made me laugh out loud this time :)! Bed pan lol
I am still peeing a bit but more headachey now - did you get any headaches before your bfp?

thanks so much re the info about April in Florida. We've been 5 times before but always in Sept/oct which is lovely but can be a bit rainy/thundery. We thought of April as a change and because I can't stand it being too hot, but I do like it nice and warm.
You are very lucky living in the sunshine State. I adore it there! xxx

Ha ha yogamommy - you made me laugh out loud this time :)! Bed pan lol
I am still peeing a bit but more headachey now - did you get any headaches before your bfp?

thanks so much re the info about April in Florida. We've been 5 times before but always in Sept/oct which is lovely but can be a bit rainy/thundery. We thought of April as a change and because I can't stand it being too hot, but I do like it nice and warm.
You are very lucky living in the sunshine State. I adore it there! xxx

Haha but you really want to come visit me in AUSTRALIA, yes you do lol :) its nice and sunny here (well most of the time lol) haha i have never been to America, well i did when i was 4 but dont really remember that lol, at the same time i also went half way around the world, im sure it was a fantastic trip i just dont remember much, except snow in england at my Granny's house lol and my brother sleeping in a drawer there lol :0 hmmm had to ask my parents if i imagined that lol but lo and behold they said it happened lol :) so funny was laughing for hours lol :) its funny what kids remember lol but anyway (always get off topic) lol :haha: what is florida like??? :dohh: :haha:

I do want to come over to Australia and visit you mumof3 - I adore sunshine and want to see all the lovely places in the world. Don't think I would emigrate to the US but would def consider Australia and New Zealand! Florida is fantastic though - great food, great weather, so much to entertain, I do love it! I am a Disney girl :) xxx

I have never been to disney world, looks like fun though, so hun today is the day for you so has af come to take all our fun away? I really hope not, im soooo hoping you get your bfp today, i will have my heart in my mouth all day until i hear from you, im so excited. Please inbox me and let me know whats happening :) take care hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->