Question/Favor to ask of my UK ladies!!! Page 50 Xxx

It's ok, I'm not bummed out or anything...just ready to get AF on the road so that we can try again!

Sorry hun !!!!!! Those tests stink then I would phone the companies maybe they will refund abit off dosh !!!! X

:hugs: hun I'm sorry to hear that. Looks like we both didn't get what we wanted this month, even though we thought we had :cry: Wishing you TONS of luck next cycle, and still keeping my FX for you this cycle! It's still possible, hang in there!!!

I'm sorry they were all bfn hun :hugs:

I deffo recommend you to try some of those strips from eBay, your bank account will thank you and the particular ones we found are more sensitive than frer! Xxx

I deffo recommend you to try some of those strips from eBay, your bank account will thank you and the particular ones we found are more sensitive than frer! Xxx

Which ones are those? Do you have a link? Or brand name, by any chance?

I agree stucki! Internet cheapies are a life saver! I just purchased 60 strips for $8. Granted they are coming from China, but if you order ahead of time, they don't take to long to get here. I got my last batch in about a week 1/2. But there are tons of people selling in the US as well. :thumbup: If you have an ebay account just type in "pregnancy strips" and it will bring up tons! :thumbup:

My BF has just got BFP 7dpo on pink handled wondfos from Ebay, its as clear as day and there is nothing on a FRER. She got a bag of 20, for £11.99 ( although I know you are in the US, I am sure you will get a US seller on ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-Wondf...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item2ec3568ec5

Good luck with your quest although its not over to the AF sings.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ULTRA-EA...hCare_RL&var=450078477225&hash=item231d614c23

these are the ones dan-o is on about dont know if they ship too us though xx

Which ones are those? Do you have a link? Or brand name, by any chance?

They were called 'clungene' in a pink packet. I bet you can get them from a seller over there. They are really cheap here, I think I got my last batch for 10p a test! X

I've just ordered 300 for 19:99 embarrassed . Con !!!! But I seriously test like 7 times a day every time I pee !! In the tww and few times before :/ hahaha can't believe I have admitted that !!! X

don't be embarrassed! i think most of us here are poas crazy. it's not like you're a drug addict or something.

Just had some pink tinged cm. come on AF! Roll on December!!!

Was wondering if maybe any of my UK girls would be willing to accept paypal payment and buy like 300 of those silly clungene tests, have them shipped to you and then ship to me [I'll gladly cover shipping costs and compensate you for your time as well!]

It seems that the seller doesn't ship out of the UK, I emailed to confirm, but I'm pretty sure the answer will be no.

I really want some of those tests!!! lol

Hey they will ship to you!! Just purchase them and then dont pay and request an invoice. They dont charge a bunch for shipping either. I had a bunch shipped to me and then I shipped the left overs to you :)

ETA: Thats the same seller I purchased from as well!

Hey they will ship to you!! Just purchase them and then dont pay and request an invoice. They dont charge a bunch for shipping either. I had a bunch shipped to me and then I shipped the left overs to you :)

ETA: Thats the same seller I purchased from as well!

Thanks hun! I really loved those tests!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->