Question for anyone else taking the Fertilaid Women vitamins?

wannabeprego

Mom to 3, FET cycle 10/2023 is a BFP!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I have a quick question for anybody else that might be taking the Fertilaid Women vitamins, Do they make you nauseas? I have been getting nauseas for the last 3 mornings and I am hoping that it is a sign that I am pregnant this cycle, But, I am worried it might be from the Fertilaid vitamins I am taking.

I also have alot of gas and i am not sure if it is from the vitamins or a pregnancy symptom ???? Anybody else experiencing these symptoms or any other ones with the vitamins???:shrug:

Hi wannabeprego!

I've been aking FertilAid womens vitamins since the last week of November. I didn't notice any nausea. I think it did help my bowel movements for the first little while, I apologize for the TMI! But other than that I just feel healthier, my nails are stronger and 3 days I ago I got my first positive OPK after four months of testing! I was so happy!!

Fingers crossed the :spermy: make it and everything sticks!! Fingers crossed for you too!!

:dust: to all!!

Hi wannabeprego!

I've been aking FertilAid womens vitamins since the last week of November. I didn't notice any nausea. I think it did help my bowel movements for the first little while, I apologize for the TMI! But other than that I just feel healthier, my nails are stronger and 3 days I ago I got my first positive OPK after four months of testing! I was so happy!!

Fingers crossed the :spermy: make it and everything sticks!! Fingers crossed for you too!!

:dust: to all!!

Thanks for your response... :flower: I did notice some increased energy with the Fertilaid vitamins as well. :winkwink:

Thats great that you OV'ed, I hope you were able to get in lots of :sex:!!!:thumbup:

Ohhh, i really hope that my naseau is because I am prego since you didnt have this symptom!!!:happydance:

Good luck and baby dust to you too hun!!!:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->