Question for people who lost their plug slowly!

xxxemmaxxx

Reaction score
So my doctor sent me to the maternity unit today to get checked out, not sure whether there was a misunderstanding as when I got there they wanted to hook me up for half an hour as they thought I had been bleeding.
All I said to the doctor was that when I go to the loo and wipe there's blood in my discharge (sorry TMI) and has been like it for over a week...
In the end they checked baby, heart rate of 144 (first time it's ever been written down and I'm team yellow so wondering what it means!) and also wrote that I'm 2/5 which I'm chuffed about as I went from 4/5 to 3/5 back to 4/5 and then 3/5 at 36 weeks. Midwife said my bodies just getting ready for labour (as I've been having period pain on and off for nearly two weeks too)

Basically I was wondering of the people who lost their plug slowly, how many days did you lose plug for and how soon after did you go into labour?

I lost my plug for 2 weeks. On the last day, it was constant plug loss. Then, my water broke that night. I was only dilated to a 2 and 75% effaced, but I did have my baby 21 hours after my water broke... Took forever because my baby refused to get into the proper position.

Ooooh interesting... I'll keep an eye out for a day of constant then - thanks!

I've been losing my plug over 5 weeks, so I wouldn't stress too much. It can regenerate.

I lost my plug about 10 weeks ago, I haven't lost it again yet. With DS I lost it a few days before I was induced.

Lost mine over 3 days, and here I am still, no contractions and not a lot of progress.

So annoying! I'm so nervous about giving birth, if only you could know when to expect I think I'd be a lot more calm.. it's getting silly now.. Shall I go to the shop/shall I drive... haha
I've had some very interesting bowel movements today.. another sign maybe!?

That can also just be from the babies head being down :(

Trust me, we have the same due date I feel the same way lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->