Question for vaginal tempers.

Missbx

Reaction score
How far do you need to put it up in order to get very accrete temps am i doing this wrong? Sorry its tmi :blush:

I put it up as far as It will go but not covering the screen about this far where the arrow is pointing.

https://i40.tinypic.com/e66n8n.jpg

Or do I only put it in this far? Where the arrow is pointing

https://i44.tinypic.com/10zwc9c.jpg

Any advice would be great :thumbup:

I have no idea - but I usually put it in pretty far...like the first picture.

I have been trying out my therm. to see how much the temp varies just at a minute's interval and the temp fluctuated most if I only had the metal tip inside.

i always put in in as far as the first pic baby abit more but not touching the screen cover :haha:
Just do it as far as feels comfortable and you do the inserting roughly the same everytime

Just found this

From Fertility Friend:

Most people are able to see their ovulation pattern clearly enough while temping orally. When temperatures are very rocky and ovulation cannot be detected, it is usually due to poor temperature-taking habits (especially not taking the temperature at the same time). If you are certain that you are taking your temperature accurately and you are still getting a great deal of fluctuation, you may find it helpful to take your temperature vaginally. If you plan to take your temperature vaginally, wait for a new cycle to start. Do not change from oral to vaginal readings within the same cycle as this will disrupt your interpretation since vaginal temps are typically higher than oral temperatures. To take your temperature vaginally, just insert the tip of the thermometer into your vagina in the morning and record your temperature as usual.

I think the main point is consistency. If you are comfortable going farther than fine. It doesn't hurt. And changing methods will only throw off your chart.

i also put mine in as far as the first image, as at start i only put in little and temps were weird so now i push in almost to button, i just make sure the botton is out to push cause i insert into vagina then push the botton or is that wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->