Question For You Girls

ashleytufts

Reaction score
14dpo today AF due today and :witch: hasnt come today and NO pms symptoms whatsoever and its 6pm. Im feeling pretty hopeful :happydance:
Should I test tomorrow when AF is 1 day late 15dpo or just wait until Saturday when AF is 2days late 16dpo. Just dont want to test to early and get more :bfn: when I know I'm a :bfp: :haha: What do you girls think :shrug: ? I apreciate the comments you girls are lifesavers :winkwink: :hugs:

~ash

By the way I have a dollar store test I will get a digital in a few days when i get my BFP on the dollar one first lol

i tested the day AF was due and got a BFN, i was gutted! tested with the second one the next day and BFN again but i was sure i was pregnant. then i was told the digital tests can be a bit rubbish and give false negatives. i went and bought a normal pink line test a few days later because AF still hadn't arrived and got a faint BFP... i didnt get a darker BFP until a few days after that!

i'd say wait a few days but come on haha as if you could! it drives you insane not knowing :)

I'm in the same boat. . .AF is due today and tomorrow and I am certain I am preggos. . . I took a test yesterday and it was BFN : ( I'm searching online to see if others still got BFP after AF was due. . . .

i decided to go all out and wait for AF to be a full week late :p
i had gotten 3 bfns at about 9, 11 and 12 dpo...but im convinced im pregnant, plus af is a week late :D
:dust::dust::dust: to everyonee :)
x

Wow good luck girls, sounds good

I'm now 16 dpo and still nothing, but I think I'm late due to cycle being screwy rather than we got lucky.

FX for you xx

toonlass will you be testing tomorrow? I can't wait to hear about you :bfp: also what other days have you tested?

Well girls no :af: today and its almost midnight:happydance: So I think I will take the advice and not test until Saturday :witch: will be 2days late and 16dpo hopefully praying that i will be able to see my :bfp:

:dust:

Thank you so much girls!!!! I will keep updated promise. Hows everyone else? wow so many of us are do to test around the same time great!!!

~ash

oohh Good luck girls, will be waiting to hear your news on saturday :dust:

Testing early was a disappointment for me again. Got bfp, then bfn on digi, now bleeding. It appears I am m/c. Having blood work to confirm. I will say this, when I do start trying again once hubby is back next year, I will be waiting till AF is at least a week late to test! Do not want to go thru this agony again...:cry:

Best of luck to you all getting ready to test! :dust: to you!

Good luck Ashley. . .No :witch: for me either. . .I am waiting to at least this weekend, :bfn: can be so disscouraging when you feel pregnant. . . .I'll keep you updated :dust: to all!

I'm so sorry to hear about your misfortune thelistkeeper, good luck to you and DH and know that God has a wonderful plan for you guys!

Hope you get your BFP's when you do test!

Thanks girls! :dust: to everyone . . . .

Testing early was a disappointment for me again. Got bfp, then bfn on digi, now bleeding. It appears I am m/c. Having blood work to confirm. I will say this, when I do start trying again once hubby is back next year, I will be waiting till AF is at least a week late to test! Do not want to go thru this agony again...:cry:

Best of luck to you all getting ready to test! :dust: to you!

i'm really sorry honey, the same happened to me in february, i was 5 and 1/2 wks. when the next beany gets really comfy and stays put you can think of it as the same one having a second go at it :hugs:

Hi girls! Well as you probably saw in another thread I went to the doc yesterday when :witch: was 1day late and the nurse did a urine test which I knew would be :bfn:. She then said there is no way you could be preggo and she didnt want to do a blood test either and i know is some crap because im only 1day late. she was rather rude :growlmad: But anyways Im not listening to her Im staying prayerful to god and faithful :happydance: So ladies Ill be giving you and update probably a week from now Im positive ill get my :bfp: then.

~ash

Hi girls! Well as you probably saw in another thread I went to the doc yesterday when :witch: was 1day late and the nurse did a urine test which I knew would be :bfn:. She then said there is no way you could be preggo and she didnt want to do a blood test either and i know is some crap because im only 1day late. she was rather rude :growlmad: But anyways Im not listening to her Im staying prayerful to god and faithful :happydance: So ladies Ill be giving you and update probably a week from now Im positive ill get my :bfp: then.

~ash

Hiya Ash
The same thing happened me
I was convinced i was preg so went to doctors and the nurse did a urine test and said quite abruptly Youre obv not pregnant!! I was gutted.....
But i wouldnt take no for a answer..So made the sour auld bag do a blood test during which i kept getting this is a foolish waste of my time/ur time and resources!!I said i want it done!!
Waa laaa......3days later got a call to say i was pregnant!!
Boy i loved going up to her and saying "excuse me""you were wrong"! She looked at me as if i had 2 heads!!I sadi remember me last thurs?Blood test?Im pregnant!!Ha ha.....Loved it!!!
Keep pos!!Good luck xx

[/QUOTE]

Hiya Ash
The same thing happened me
I was convinced i was preg so went to doctors and the nurse did a urine test and said quite abruptly Youre obv not pregnant!! I was gutted.....
But i wouldnt take no for a answer..So made the sour auld bag do a blood test during which i kept getting this is a foolish waste of my time/ur time and resources!!I said i want it done!!
Waa laaa......3days later got a call to say i was pregnant!!
Boy i loved going up to her and saying "excuse me""you were wrong"! She looked at me as if i had 2 heads!!I sadi remember me last thurs?Blood test?Im pregnant!!Ha ha.....Loved it!!!
Keep pos!!Good luck xx[/QUOTE]

Omg thank you so much!!!! :hugs: I am definitely making them do a blood test on me in a couple days thats what my insurance pays for! I know I will get my :bfp: then. Gosh i feel 100 x better and you just made my day :happydance: Gosh please keep in touch with me I will definitely keep posted about whats going on. by the way how late were you wen they did the urine test and blood? What were your symptoms that made you just know you were pregnant?

~ash

~ash

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back