Question on baby rice

Sorry your thread got taken over there hon! We had a couple of growth spurts around 3/4 months too and it was a case of upping her milk and she ended up being satisfied on that. You will know when your baby is ready :hugs:

Sorry your thread got taken over there hon! We had a couple of growth spurts around 3/4 months too and it was a case of upping her milk and she ended up being satisfied on that. You will know when your baby is ready :hugs:

ah it'l be alright lol i knew it could happen...i mean its only peoples opinions at the end of the day.

starting to think it could well be a growth spurt cos he is being such a little piggy:haha:

Glad you figured out what you want to do, I hope the 7oz help get him through this growth spurt and then he settles down for you til 6mo :)

Just to give you some hope, at 2-3.5 months Freya was drinking about 45oz milk a day, it was constant and all her bottles her 8oz. She was sleeping through though.

Since 4 months she has been waking during the night, but has been on a steady 25-28oz milk a day! She is taking sooo much less.

In the last week she started taking a bit more, and is now on around 30oz a day, most of that during the night!

What I'm trying to say is he will probably start to eat a bit less soon, but expect it to go up and down, the same as sleep, each week is different to the next!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"