• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question re strip washing

LaRockera

Reaction score
So I have about 15/18 nappies and thinking of stripwashing them all in one go. Do you think that's a good idea? I usually put a teaspoon of detergent for half of them (which is a couple of days' load for us), now if I wash them all together, shall I just put two teaspoons? And then once I start stripping, shall I put two tablets, or one is enough?

Thank you xxx

Weeeeell, if you're needing to strip, you're probably using too much detergent for the number of rinses you do normally, so I would just use a teaspoon of detergent for 18 nappies, as long as it gets it clean in your machine (you'll be able to tell straight away if they're not!).

I wouldn't strip all your nappies in one go though. I normally do fewer nappies in a strip wash than a normal wash so they get a proper intensive 'treatment' with plenty of room to swish. I would just spilt your stash in two and keep them properly separate, then use one half, wash them and strip them, then do the second half.

Thanks, Rachel. I've bought a few preloved ones recently hence the need to strip. Do I do rinses after strip? xx

If you're using a dishwasher tablet, no extra rinses should be needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->