question

alibaby

Reaction score
So, me and my OH have been NTNP for the past few months. I came off the BCP mainly because I felt like it made me crazy, so ever since then they're hasen't been much prevention because we never use condoms. We DTD on the Saturday morning and decided to use a condom for pretty much the first time in our entire relationship, and to our luck, it broke.

According to my O calendar, I should be ovulating on the 1st of July but am due to be fertile around the 27th-till then...my question is could I already be fertile enough? I have been having O pains already so am thinking it might be happening early, but not sure....just wanted to wrap my head around this and see if it's a possibility without feeling silly!

Hi

I am sorry, I'm not sure but didn't want to R and R. My Period Tracker app seems to think that the fertile window can be up to 5 days before O.

Good luck! X

The only way to be sure when you O'd is chart or use OPK's. I always used a fertility calendar that told me I ovulate on CD14 when infact I dont til until CD17.
Sperm can last upto 5 days thats why you have a long fertile window before you ovulate but the egg only lasts 12 hours so once you have O'd it's best to have the sperm waiting. Goodluck xx

thanks for your answers ladies! For the past week, i've been feeling really sick in the afternoon. everyday starting at 2, I start to feel sort of car sick! not sure what that's about....

also waking up with heartburn in the morning.

Have you missed your period yet? I would test...

i'm not due for AF till the 12th, so I still have some time! Just been feeling very "icky" for no reason! I keep telling myself it's too early, but I also may have O'd early because I haven't really been keeping track!

keep us informed, but only way to know if you ovulated is to temp.. OPKs dont even tell you if you ovulate so try not to rely soley on the period tracker or ovulation calander..... xxx

I certainly will keep you all informed! :)

I've just been feeling so gross for the past week! and usually at the same time...it's so odd. feeling like I might throw up, but never actually doing so. which is weird because the only time I usually feel nauseas is because of a migraine, but no migraines these times.

I usually use the ovulation calendar as a general idea and considering it happened about 5-6 days before I was "scheduled" to O, I still think it's a possibility! we'll see when the time comes for AF, my patience is horrible!

I know how you feel about the sick feeling!! It is the 3rd day in a row now that I have had the same feeling you are experiencing..and I *never* getting tummy aches unless I'm hungover, and I don't drink anymore since TTC hehe. Buuut I had what I believe was my period on the 28th..but it was really short...and took a test (BFN) though it expired in Jan. So I'm telling myself I'm not...but the whole queasyness is REALLY throwin me off!! lol.

Good luck, I hope you get the answer you're looking for :flower:

haha, i'm the same way! I keep telling myself it's all in my head but these tummy aches are pretty consistent! good luck to you as well :)

Update: I have been getting even sicker in the afternoon, to the point where I can barely stand it....would this be too early to feel morning sickness? I don't want to bother wasting money on hpts till I'm late for my period! It's been 11 days since our "mishap" if I o'd early.

hmmmmm maybe wait a little longer, but u can buy cheap HPT x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->