Question?

ElliesMum

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Not posted for a while but been dropping in from time to time to see how you are all doing. I've got a question i hope someone can help me with. My AF is due at the moment but i have still got loads of cm. Is this normal or is it supposed to start drying up when AF is due?

I believe it usually dries up ... I guess people can be different though hun

Hope your well x Nice to see you on x

It usually dries up hun, that was one of the reasons that I suspected that I was pregnant, - it didn't dry up!

Thanks for your replies. Oh wow, that might mean i get a bfp this month! I thought it was supposed to dry up too but there's as much as ever (tmi). Its gonna be hard but i'm determined not to do a test for a few days yet, i've had too many disappointments.

It usual dries up but suppose everyone is different, I have heard alot of people when they get BFP having loads of cm so hopefully thats the case with you hope you get your BFP huni.

Stacey xx

Thanks wannabmum, i really hope so. So worried about getting too excited though. I get a symptom and think right thats it i must be pg then get something else that makes me think no i'm not. Why does everything have to be so confusing!

I know what you mean not that long ago I thought I had loads of symptoms then AF arrived I was so dissapointed, I know wot you mean about no testing also I think the BFN are harder than :witch: arriving

Stacey xx

Usually after Ovulation CM will be dry, watery, moist or sticky and stays like that until AF arrives due to the drop in estrogen and surge of progesterone we get following ovulation. However the change in estrogen right before AF can mean a few days of wet CM right before AF arrives. I have had this before and its a pain because it can give you a false sense of hope, as increased CM can be a sign of pregnancy.

Typically though at this stage, any fluid will dry quickly on your fingertips and can range from no colour to white and your overall sensation down below will be dry.

Lotsa good luck anyway!

I know what you mean. I have had disappontments month after month. It gets to the stage where you wonder if the heartache is really worth it until you stop and think again. Thats when i realise that i will carry on and on until it kills me. I just hate the way a bfn makes me feel each month.

:confused:

Now i'm even more confused! I think i'll just give it a few days and see what happens. Easier said than done!

:confused:

Now i'm even more confused! I think i'll just give it a few days and see what happens. Easier said than done!

Its horrible isn't it?

Whats worse is that nearly every early pregnancy symptom also mimics AF symptoms, so until we actually test we never really know either way!

Mother Nature must have been a man!

Good luck Anyway!

I hate that witch icon...she shouldn't have a smilie face.

Sorry hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->