Question?

ahcigar1

Happy Mother of 1
Reaction score
I was wondering if it was possible to go from airport to see Eiffel tower (not necissarily go up) and walk a bit along the seine river in 5 hours time?

Its been slong time simce iv been there but I would imagine you could, depends what airport your going from.
Orly and charles de gaulle (sp?) are fairly close and the metro should only take less then half an hour and the run very puntual.
The eiffal tower is about 15 min walk from the train station (warning do not stop for anyone that offers to draw your picture, we got conned for €60 when we refused 5 of their mates suddenly came out from behind a bush).
The routes on the metro can be a little confusing if your not used to it so a taxi might be easier again shouldnt take to long.

Thank you for the info. That is scary that that happened. Makes me worry a bit. Are things like this common? What would have happened if you hadn't stopped I wonder still get jumped?

I think we where just gulible I dont think its that common just somthimg to bare in mind to just say no thanks and walk on, dont stop to try and explain yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->