Questions about Daddy!

CountryS2011

Reaction score
So I'm 20 and I just found out I'm pregnant.
Although there are 2 possible fathers, my ex or my friend, and yes I told them

The issue is this:
My ex and I tried to conceive for 9 months with ovulation tests and never did then slept with each other afterwards (slept together total of 2 years)

My friend and I had a one night stand as I said I didn't want it to happen again. He pulled out, did his business, then went right back in, didn't wipe or anything

So here is the thing...I would think it'd be my ex's since he never pulled out or anything, but I never got pregnant before, why now? Or did I seriously just get that one small percentage of getting pregnant with my friends baby

Regardless the ultrasound wont help to much considering it was the same time and I was irregular (last period in December) so it was a shocker. I just don't know what to do. I was going to do invitro testing for paternity but to much risk, so I'll wait. But imput?

The chance is 50/50 the best thing to do us explain to both of them and take a DNA when the baby is born. Wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months x

Sorry just seen you have already told them both x

I agree^^
The only thing you can do really is wait

Sorry thats a shitty situation! But youre doing the right thing by being honest with both of them.. All you can really do is wait it out and get the DNA test. Good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->