Questions for those WTT

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I'm not sure where exactly to put this so I thought I would try here. I'm currently WTT for our fourth and final baby. I had my third August 17th of this year and we would like to wait about a year to TTC again. I was put on the mini pill at my postnatal checkup because I was BF but now we're pretty much exclusively FF. I'm wondering if I'm still protected by just taking the mini pill while not BF or should I switch to the combo pill? I have had a hard time using the combo pill in the past because I have suspected endo (never actually had the surgery done to diagnose it properly) and the estrogen in the combo pill actually makes my bleeding worse. Also, when I do get a period, does the mini pill make them lighter, will I have a full blown period or will I not have one at all? I realize that it probably works differently for everyone but please feel free to share your personal experience with the mini pill.

ive never been on the mini pill but you will be fully covered as long as you take it the same time everyday x

I'm on the mini pill my daughter stopped feeding but I carried on the mini pill as didn't want to mess around with pills when I knew I wanted to try for another baby at some point. You will be protected with your mini pill as long as you take it the same time every day (I don't at times but have never fell pregnant from it) the only issue is you don't really know when you're going to get a period or for how long it will last. Mine are generally light and last about 5days.

Hope that helps

I was on the mini pill for a few years, it's really effective. I'm not recommending this but I actually forgot to take it a TON of times, sometimes even for two days in a row :blush: and I never got pregnant. But I later did, and with the same guy, so I know it wasn't fertility issues or anything, just the mini pill doin' its job :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->