Questions

Tricia08

Reaction score
Hi everyone my husband and I have been TTC for the past 3 or so months. I know my body well and know the ovulation signs and I was ovulating last week and it ended on Friday. Well it's Sunday night and I feel off somehow. I feel waves of nausea and I'm constipated and crampy. I haven't felt this way after ovulation and I'm wondering If this can mean anything? I don't want to jump the pregnancy gun but this is new to me and some definately feels off. Does anyone have any tips? I can't wait to take a pregnancy test! I guess we shall see.

Hi everyone my husband and I have been TTC for the past 3 or so months. I know my body well and know the ovulation signs and I was ovulating last week and it ended on Friday. Well it's Sunday night and I feel off somehow. I feel waves of nausea and I'm constipated and crampy. I haven't felt this way after ovulation and I'm wondering If this can mean anything? I don't want to jump the pregnancy gun but this is new to me and some definately feels off. Does anyone have any tips? I can't wait to take a pregnancy test! I guess we shall see.

I wanted to say good luck. I dont think I had any of that due to implantation but maybe nervousness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->