Queue here for the Grotto

Should we put the tents up?lol..or wait and see if wobbs opens it tonight?x

Im joing got lots of pics to share

can i join im sooo excited for xmas i only have 2 pressies left to get ds unless i see some other bargins before xmas

Ooh I can't wait for Christmas and the Grotto this year! :happydance:

It won't be a big year for presents, but I have SO many crafts I'm planning for decorations and I'll be sharing pics of all the successful ones :haha:

Ok ill def be on laptop when it opens. better take some pics tonight of what ive brought already :)

Ooohh the crafts!!! I'm excited! I'm making people baubles from Jen I think.

We have a fake tree and we dont have any colour scheme we...i just throw it all on :haha: Next year though im going to be getting a snowy one coz growing up i had a snowy one and i get all warm and toasty thinking about it. :cloud9:

Chocolate truffle anyone? *hands out*

No! What's the coca cola thread? :)

Where you guess when the coca cola santa ad will first be shown..you win a banner!xx

Hmm better start watching TV as opposed to getting Hubby to "acquire" tv shows :winkwink:

Lets call her...see is we can get her to do it now....

WWWWWWOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Whats that? I wasnt on here then. my mate used to be thats how i know about grotto :) wish i could do card swap but not enough post and only been on here 10 months :(

We aren't encouraging you to spam...but...we arent sorting it out until the end of Sept....xx

Whats that? I wasnt on here then. my mate used to be thats how i know about grotto :) wish i could do card swap but not enough post and only been on here 10 months :(

10 months and less than 150 post

i think a lesson in spam is in order

:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"