Queue here for the Grotto

Lol i lost internet access for months. got it back only 2 months ago so im trying

spam spam spamming i go :)

So cant wait till maddam goes bed so i can get on laptop. doing this on phone is nightmare lol

Good idea! So....fave Christmas film? Me its Santa Claus, the Santa Clause and Gremlins (people forget its a Christmas film too!)

Saw Home Alone last year, thats a good one. Hubby hasnt seen it so i have told him we are having a pj Christmas film weekend

Yayyyyy!!!!Baby Christmas!!!

Donna I see you hiding...go and tell wobbs we are all waiting and we will share our quality street with her :p xx

she'll be busy decorating the grotto with lights and tinsel :happydance:
wheres all the old faithful elves from the grotto last year?!
i wanna see there butts in there sharpish when its open :winkwink:

As its my first Grotto this year i have been lurking on the old site so im really REALLY looking forward to getting in. I have even brought myself a new camera to take pics and put on there (just dont let on to hubby :thumbup:)

owwwww mazzy you gunna love it :D
we talk about everything and anything! we share recipes tips ideas.
I think we spoke about everything possible in there lol
And the best part is everyone sticks together and is really friendly im sure there never any rows or anything met some lovely people through the grotto :D
and hopefull we'll meet some more :D

Its nice to meet people who are as crazy about Christmas as me! At work im considered a bit of a freak because of that so i have to reign it in :nope:

OMG YESS!!
donna!
mazzy has anyone told you about christmas eve packs yet? they wee really popular among us last year! cant wait to do mine this year!!

Ah back from my day out so I can join the queue!! :)

Sooooo excited!!! I may have to make some hot chocolate to celebrate :haha:

Not hiding lol just been drooling over holidays. But before all that...CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Vix - Donna and I have already started on our Christmas eve packs:smug: we got dvds

https://animatedtv.about.com/od/showsaz/fr/Ice-Age-A-Mammoth-Christmas.htm

that one

So excited for Christmas now. Don't think Wobbs be opening the grotto tonight though, saw something on her fb that she going to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->