Queue here for the Grotto

mazzy has anyone told you about christmas eve packs yet? they wee really popular among us last year! cant wait to do mine this year!!

Noooo :huh:

Right chistmas eve bags are like a survival bag.
Last year i did one for me AND the kids but most of the ladies did them just for the kids.
You get a large christmassy gift bag the contence include-
new jim jams
A christmassy bath bomb for the christmas bath
A christmas dvd
Chocolate
Snowman soup (more on that later :winkwink: )
A christmas story for the kids

basically anything to make christmas eve nice :)

mazzy has anyone told you about christmas eve packs yet? they wee really popular among us last year! cant wait to do mine this year!!

Christmas eve packs are THE most amazing thing ever. I do one for JJ and one for me:haha: put in new pj's, slippers, a dvd, chocolate, some Christmassy books, Santa colouring book and crayons and some little toys to amuse JJ for Christmas eve. Didn't do the snowman soup last year I didn't have the time but going to do it this year for sure.

Right chistmas eve bags are like a survival bag.
Last year i did one for me AND the kids but most of the ladies did them just for the kids.
You get a large christmassy gift bag the contence include-
new jim jams
A christmassy bath bomb for the christmas bath
A christmas dvd
Chocolate
Snowman soup (more on that later :winkwink: )
A christmas story for the kids

basically anything to make christmas eve nice :)

Oooooooooooh I missed out on the Christmas bath bombs last year too going to definitely get them too:happydance::happydance:

In "lush"
thay have the gingerbread man ones and snowflake ones oh and christmas pud ones
i cant get bath bombs now :(

In "lush"

why not hun xxx

This house im in now doesnt have a bath just a shower.
The old house might of been poo with bad memories but things are gunna be so different.......no bath bombs not my usual chistmas cupboard....and have to get decs from scratch xxx

In "lush"

why not hun xxx

The old house might of been poo with bad memories but things are gunna be so different.......no bath bombs not my usual chistmas cupboard....and have to get decs from scratch xxx

New decs, new awesome memories :hugs:

In "lush"

why not hun xxx

Yeah i left everything behind just took the decs that made the most to me like 1st christmas baubles that were the kids.
its gunna cost a fotune but...........NEW COLOUR SCHEME :happydance:

:hugs: vix, I'm sorry. :(

But I like your positive thinking! :thumbup:
Def doing a christmas eve pack! :) excittttttteeeeddd! And I'll be an auntie by then! :happydance:

I dont have a colour scheme...i just put everything together like the Christmas Fairy had a few too many glittery wines been spun around and was sick :haha:

I was looking at Dec today on-line and there was a 1.5m snowman, hubby took one look and said "no way" reasons were 1-£300 2(and most importantly) We have a 30cm one that scares the sh*t out of him the bigger one would mean i would never see him till new year! :haha:

In "lush"

why not hun xxx

Yeah i left everything behind just took the decs that made the most to me like 1st christmas baubles that were the kids.
its gunna cost a fotune but...........NEW COLOUR SCHEME :happydance:

All new decs and new memories hun it'll be brilliant. And instead of bath bomb (well for you and Mia anyway) you could get the Angel Delight shower gel in Lush it smells like jelly babies and candyfloss has little bits of glitter in and is gorgeous and can get the angel delight soap too. I'm sure they'll have a male-oriented soap too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->