Queue here for the Grotto

I loved doing the Xmas eve bag last year and Definetly want to do it again this year as my DS will love it, but we will have a nb this year and I don't want him/her left out but no idea what to add for him/her?

I can't wait for Christmas already! :xmas12:

I've already got my niece's presents, my sister's and my mum's. I LOVE everything about Christmas! It'll be a much better Christmas than last year for us, last year we hadn't long been living together so had hardly any money, our home wasn't decorated and it sounds stupid but I didn't enjoy putting our tree up when I had a horrible old carpet and ugly wallpaper up. Plus our money was being spent on our home so we couldn't buy people much. I'm very close to my family and even though I believe xmas isn't about presents, I really enjoy buying people nice gifts. This year, we're much better off, our home is done and OH has a better job so we're all set :D We're putting £30 a month on a asda gift card for my mum and dad to help them pay for all the food and alcohol everyone drinks. So excited already! :happydance:

I loved doing the Xmas eve bag last year and Definetly want to do it again this year as my DS will love it, but we will have a nb this year and I don't want him/her left out but no idea what to add for him/her?

I would put a hristmas babygrow and vest in a xmas bib, a santa soft toy, a christmas rattle (i know last year at mothercare the had snowman wrist rattles) and maybe put them in a bag that says first chistmas on :)

There my stocking ideas though, and baby Definetly has to have one of those. Though I suppose baby could have a nice Christmas babygro to go to bed in then another Christmassy one in his/her stocking to wear in the day. Why are teeny babies so hard to buy for?

I cant wait!! Im going traditional this year with a big fat tree red & gold decs x

*Casually joins the back of the queue*...if that's ok?:blush:

I am going to watch The Grinch tomorrow.:D

It's hard to even start feeling Christmassy when the weather here is still all hot. :( It's begun raining more often, so autumn weather is coming on sloooooowly but at least it's on its way!

Hope it opens today ill. be stalking here. x

Morning ladies!Hope the tents weren't too uncomfy :haha: Now who is off to get bacon sandwiches?

Grotto dayyyyy!!:happydance:

Morning ladies!! Grotto dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

No bacon sarny for me I'm being good I'll just have a Christmassy lettuce leaf:haha:and a very BIG coffee please

*warms up some more hot chocolate* I'll get em.

I feel like a kid on Christmas day!!
Start singing: deck the forum with boughs of holly, fa la la lala la la
Open the grotto and stop this folly, fa la lala la la la
Come on wobbs, you know you want to! Fa la la la la la
Cheer us up on this grey Monday! Fa la lala la la la laaaaaaaaa!

I want to join the Grotto lover line!!! :cloud9:

neeeeed to get organised this year as I am expecting a Christmas Baba too; due December 27th.

Brooke and Bertie have been wittering on about Santa bringing them their first bikes this year too so shouldn't be too hard to sort out. in theory!

bring on the Christmas cheer :xmas9:

Can I join? I love Christmas!!!! :yipee:

Is it too early to start listening to Mariah Carey Merry Christmas?

Ive been up since 5 and i keep checking here lol. ginna pop down shop about 10 then back to put on christmas film for me and princess :)

Hello again Christmas Ladies!!!

Am so excited for the Grotto's grand opening! I will have a new baby at end of Oct or start of Nov so need to be super dooper organised this year as i expect i'll be out of action for most of Nov. I mite need my own army to organise Christmas this year with 3 kiddies under 2...... pass me the mulled wine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->