Queue here for the Grotto

**sits and waits for the grotto to open** :happydance:

So ladies whats the plan?
when are we starting the shopping?
ive got 2 pressies for the kids and a christmas candle in my xmas cupboard gunna get a couple of pressies a week then when we get to OCT then ill go hard core getting as much as i can!
gunna go to card factory tomorrow and get cards and gift bags :)

Ive Finished present shopping for LO,SD & SS..Just need to get Mum,Dad,OH & Grandad Some more things :D..Ooo Also need Special cards & im thinking some new christmas tree decoartions but not decided on colours yet! :) x

Hitting the Card Factory on Tuesday to get the special cards. Going to wait for BHS Christmas shop to open for the other Christmas cards (also gonna start hounding people for their addresses as i know at least 3 have moved!)

i have already got my sister in law sorted for presents. Hubby is nearly done. Just gotta get presents for mum, dad, brother, neice, nephew and Secret Santa at work which i dread because there are 6 of us, we all spend £20 except for HIM, who doesnt and gets great present but really crappy ones as in already used! *sigh* there is always one isnt there?!

awwwww wish i had most of mine done lol
think im gunna go with silver and white :)

Ive never done silver and white on there own...Hmmm sounds quite wintery and cold & CHRISTMASSY!...Love it Vix x

I am going to start getting a couple of bits from sept if i see anything good and then properly start shopping from oct onwards.

yeah i used to have red gold and green but had that since i left home 5 years ago so time for a change i think.
love the idea of silver and white :)

Waiting very patiently :D

Nearly done all my Xmas shopping now, just got to buy for my mum and sister which I get nearer time on my staff card :D and special cards!

I really think Xmas cards bump the price of Xmas up though so gonna buy a couple each month till Xmas x

I've already started our shopping. My excuse is its DS birthday end of oct so buying for that and Christmas and will split it all between the two.
I just found one of my Christmas candles out :)

oh and i have already started a list of item for Christmas Eve bags. Gonna do one for me and hubby, one for my mum and Dad and one for my brother and his little family!

I'm gonna start making a proper list of what I need to buy for christmas so I can plan it properly :) Then once I have spare cash after I get everything I need for baby I can start buying :)

I think I might go for either silver and white or gold and brown this year. We've just redecorated and getting new flooring/table and storage units etc before Christmas. We're having a cheap christmas this year gift wise (for family) because I'm tired of spending hundreds of pounds (in total :lol:) on other people and having to cut back for ourselves for the three months running upto christmas.

Oh and I've started saving Morrisons stamps for the big shop :D

I'm usually good for lists but time has just gotten away from me this year!

We've gotta be tight enough this Christmas too so I'm gonna have to plan meticulously and make sure I don't spend too much!

oooowwww i like gold and brown! that sounds nice :D
Vanessa how long have you got left till babys here?

Oh and I've started saving Morrisons stamps for the big shop :D

I have 1 and a half Tesco cards full so by the time i do the Christmas shop i will have £100 to go towards Christmas goodies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->