Queue here for the Grotto

awww vanessa i want some :(

I'll make some for everyone!! :)

Aw you'll make some awesome new memories this Christmas hun :) Put the mess of last year way behind you! :hugs:

I can't wait to get a new tree!! :) Prob won't be able to afford all new decs but may sneak a few in :haha:

Thanks ladies :)
it will be awesome im sure of it! :happydance:

Yay so exciting, i need to start getting organised.

Yeah, we need it opened for Monday as it's my first day back at work after my summer hols! ;)

I think we should leave it as tomorrow if we keep at her she won't open it til 1st Sept. Tomorrow is good we can rest our fingers all ready for the great Christmas spam fest :haha:

Am I allowed to come and play in the grotto even if I come late? I can't even think christmas til girlies birthdays have passed :)

Haha of course people are always welcome in the grotto :)

I'm itching to get in it's like a kid being left run about a toy shop :haha:

Im off to bed. im up at 5am like every morning so ill be on to see if it been opened. if not ill be waiting :)

Ok just gone into my kitchen where we have the window open and the air smells really autumny!!!

Snuggled on my fleece dressing gown and pjs is making me feel Christmassy lol :)

Just been looking up flannelette bedsheets and duvet covers. I remember when i was little my mum would put them on my bed during winter and i was SOOOOOOOOOOO snug

I'm joining the queue with a huge tray of mince pies!
I've only got a few pressies left to buy, then I'm done. Sooo excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->