• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Quick and easy to put on carrier

Sarah Lou 80

Reaction score
I've been using my moby wrap for my almost 8 week old. It's been great but I'm looking for something with minimal faffing required to put it on.

I was wondering if the NCT Close Caboo is easy to put on?
All recommendations welcome 😊

I love my Tula; it's my go-to carrier with DD. :) I also bought a ring sling for the new one until he/she can go into a Tula, and it's easy to get my toddler in and out of, so I can only imagine it's easier with a tiny baby.

Are there any babywearing groups around you? I know the one here has a lending library where you can try different ones to figure out what works best for the individual. :flower:

I love my Boba wrap - while you still have to do a particular wrap its so super easy and just a few twists. I was so scared of wrapping cause im not all that good at it, but the boba is SO easy I used it to take LO home from hospital.

It is a warm wrap however, so if I go to the mall or something with DH we use the stroller.

I like my backpack strap style carriers that require nothing more than clicking together a couple of buckles. Last time round I had a Rose & Rebellion, and now I have a Connecta for baby number two.

I used the Close Caboo until little man was four months old, and found it pretty easy to put on, once you've got the hang of it. Probably could have used it for longer, but OH wanted to wear him too, so we changed to an ergo.

The caboo is very quick and easy to use, faster than the moby/boba. However as it's still a stretchy material it will start to bounce a bit once she hits 4 or 5 months. Give it another month and she'll be big enough for a connecta.

As per pp, if you can find your local sling library they'll have loads for you to try xx

I LOVE my manduca (shame dd didn't like being worn). It's easy to put on and easy to adjust if you have a partner who likes to use it too. It also has the correct ergonomic position for baby's legs and hips :)

I had a caboo. It was easy to put on but i didn't find it supportive enough. I have a connecta now which is a soft structured carrier. Very easy to use, i love it

Thanks everyone. Lots of food for thought. I actually got mei tai second hand from a friend so am currently try it out but I like the sound of some of these. Will look in to the sling libraries but have a feeling there wasn't one that close to me when I checked before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->