Quick Question

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
Now I use the smiley one clearblue easy, well I am always ovulating on day 14 but this month I got a positive smiley face on cd15 which was Thursday and now Friday I tested a 10 am and got another smiley now I tested again at 5:30 pm and got no smiley so does that mean I am now ovulating (which I do feel ).
From Thursday when I first got the smiley till now that i did not it has been 24 hrs.
Than ks SO Much xoxo :hugs::hugs: Also can you ovulate on different days like one month cd 14 next month cd16????

You can ovulate at any, really. I just got my smiley face today on CD19! Some girls get theirs on CD18 one cycle, 23rd the next. Best of luck!

Yes! You normally ovulate 12-36 hours after your LH surge (your smiley face) so you could be Oing now or very soon! Oh and its totally normal to O on different days each month - your cycle is never exact.

Are you going to be trying to catch this egg :happydance:

Though you can ovulate at ANY time during the month, the second half of your fertility cycle AFTER ovulation will always be the same amount of days in a healthy fertility cycle.

The second half of your fertility cycle is called the luteal phase and is normally 11-15 days long (avg 14). This phase will only ever vary by a day each cycle at the most.

Just an extra bit of info :)

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back