quick weightloss?

mummy2anangel

Reaction score
hi all were TTC our second baby :baby: but i was thinkin of losing some weight maybe a stone? i was just wondering which diets are good for quick weight loss, nothing like slimfast though as i need 1 that you can still eat quite a bit of food on incase i fall pregnant many thanks :)

If lose weight to quick more chance of you regaining it and much more. You just want a nice steady weightloss of between 1-2lbs a week, tbh most diets are designed to give you that.

Personally, since starting slim fast ive felt brilliant as shakes give me all vits & minerals i need. Yeah, not advisable to do when pregnant.

if you want a quick diet try cambridge or lighter life or w8 where u basically drink a couple of milkshakes a day and have to survive off of it! i lost 7lbs in my first week

1. it's VERY hard
2. it's pretty expensive
3. you'll probably put the weight back on at some point

but if you just want a quick fix they are the diets for you!!

hiya didnt want to read and run. im a personal trainer and your diet is essential esp when tring to concieve... dont be doin any diets that are liquid base. i would advise you to eat 4-5 small portions of meals today...cut out junk food but dont deprive your self of it. make it a treat!!! as for exercise. light cardio before your breakfast i.e a 30-45 min walk is great for losing fat! also classes like aerobics and body pump are great fat burners! hope this helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->