quiet

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Its quiet on here today whats everyone up to ? Im bored, but going the cinema later to watch pursuit of happiness then for a meal where I work.

If u want a noesy I work here

www.Lochfyne.com in stockton heath

(can I do this Wobs?)

I've been working *sigh* Finishing that up in a minute though & getting house sorted then dinner :D

hey lauz i'm seeing that in a bit with my free cine world tickets that i got

im going out for a meal tonight with mum dad and kris.

so im rushing lik mad to get kids fed bathed and asleep by 6.30 :o

Lauz_1601 said:
Its quiet on here today whats everyone up to ? Im bored, but going the cinema later to watch pursuit of happiness then for a meal where I work.

If u want a noesy I work here

www.Lochfyne.com in stockton heath

(can I do this Wobs?)

YUMMY. That looks like a wonderful Resturant. I LOVE OYSTERS!!!!!!!!!

kids asleep by 6.30pm? jesus im jealous! :wink:

KX said:
kids asleep by 6.30pm? jesus im jealous! :wink:

hehehe and it worked. i kept them awake all day now they are fast asleep for the night and im going out to stuff my big fat face :p

Lucky u, u need to share some tips! madam still refusing to sleep before 10-10.30ish. :twisted:

Enjoy ur meal hun! xxx

im just about to put more washing in, kids are in bed Adele is chocked with the cold though :( and OH has just gone to work :(

Lauz that place looks really nice :D im a bit of a tight arse what are the prices like :oops: :lol: :lol:

i was out 4 a meal with my dad stepmum and 2 of my sisters :D was yummy!!

weestar21 said:
im just about to put more washing in, kids are in bed Adele is chocked with the cold though :( and OH has just gone to work :(

Lauz that place looks really nice :D im a bit of a tight arse what are the prices like :oops: :lol: :lol:

It is quite steep, depends what you order though, up until 7 we do the 2 for £10 menu which i 2 courses for £10 which is really good value!

Suz oysters :shock: lol Iv still not tried one, they always try to get me too but I refuse lol. Tried Mussells though there not bad. I HATED fish when I started working there, now I love it, have fresh cod and salmon in my fridge for tea tonight :)

The film was lovely, lump in my throat the whole way through, if I was at home by myself I would have bawled my eyes out, lol but dont like to in public :oops:

OOOHHHH You need to try an oyster....Fresh on a Half Shell....ICE COLD with Horseradish and cocktail sauce....Little squeeze of lemon...YUMMY Not fishy at all. MADE MYSELF HUNGRY FOR OYSTERS.... :?

lol suz! We serve them with shallot vinegar and tobasco sauce! Do you swallow it whole or chew? see I couldnt do either, too big for me to swallow (cant even swallow tablets :oops: ) and I know I wont like the texture if I chew it, squidgy and chewy eeewwwwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->