• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

quinny buzz 3... what do you think??

Plumfairy

Mum-mum-mum-mum
Reaction score
Ok... I really quite like this one.. is anybody getting this or has anybody got it already?? groovystle.co.uk have got it including the carrycot and car seat for £489... normally the pushchair on its own costs £350 and the carseat around 100 and the carrycot also around 100!! i reeeaaaly like the capri colour with magic rose car seat.. is kind of a turquoise colour... very trendy me thinks!!

https://www.groovystyle.co.uk/productpages/quinny-2008/quinny-buzz-3-complete-travel-system.php

what do you all think?
x x x

ps also OHs mum knitted a most beautiful blanket in turquiose with a white teddy on its sooo lovely and it would really match (is nicer than it sounds lol)

My friend has one and hates the fact that when her little one seemed much too big for babyseat, she couldn't really go in the bigger seat as it doesn't recline for when she's tired and is bolt upright:dohh:....I reckon a man invented it:hissy:

My friend has one and hates the fact that when her little one seemed much too big for babyseat, she couldn't really go in the bigger seat as it doesn't recline for when she's tired and is bolt upright:dohh:....I reckon a man invented it:hissy:

oh thats silly!!! hmmmm!! did your friend have it with the carrycot too?

i have it in black and love it, its so easy to use and is very light too!!
I had the stroller and carrycot for £350 brand new off ebay!! Its worth looking on ebay hun!!

Ive got one ... got it a heck of a lot cheaper from kiddicare too!! £350 delivered. I really like it, ive got it as my nip out to the shops buggy lol

I had the stroller and carrycot for £350 brand new off ebay!! Its worth looking on ebay hun!!

did you get the carseat too?

Ive got one ... got it a heck of a lot cheaper from kiddicare too!! £350 delivered. I really like it, ive got it as my nip out to the shops buggy lol

wow i was thinking more of a £20 one from tesco for my nip to the shops buggy lol!! :)

I personally don't like it, not a 3 wheeled fan and could never understand the point of spending such an obscene amount of money on something you will not use as much as you think and certainly not for as long as you think.

That is just my opinion though xxx

Hi Plumfairy,

I love the Quinny Buzz 3 from what I've seen and tested of it. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it!

I'm 22 weeks today too and am due 9th Feb 09. You'll have to keep me posted on how things are going with you! :happydance:

Geting back to the point...I love the Capri colour bu can't decide on colour myself. The only thing that's putting me off is that where I live, I see them everywhere but they just look so funky and practical.

Obviously I haven't got one to give you proper feedback but I just wanted to say I'm looking at the Quinny Buzz 3 in Capri with the carseat in 'Skydiver' to match as I'm on Team Blue! I think however, we're going to get it in Strawberry but I'm really undecided??? Just can't decide on car seat colour???

Sorry I'm taking over your thread here!!! :dohh:

Laurie x

Hi Plumfairy,

I love the Quinny Buzz 3 from what I've seen and tested of it. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it!

I'm 22 weeks today too and am due 9th Feb 09. You'll have to keep me posted on how things are going with you! :happydance:

Geting back to the point...I love the Capri colour bu can't decide on colour myself. The only thing that's putting me off is that where I live, I see them everywhere but they just look so funky and practical.

Obviously I haven't got one to give you proper feedback but I just wanted to say I'm looking at the Quinny Buzz 3 in Capri with the carseat in 'Skydiver' to match as I'm on Team Blue! I think however, we're going to get it in Strawberry but I'm really undecided??? Just can't decide on car seat colour???

Laurie x

I think the capri colour is by far the nicest.. and for the carseat I like the Magic rose (think its called that) Do you know what your having yet? (baby wise now, not pram hahah) I've been told a girl, but i thought that if theyve got it wrong, then atleast the capri will be ok for a boy too.. :) Theres so many choices of the carseat and so many lovely colours i think! Im not actually 22 weeks until wednesday but my ticker is a few days out for some reason, but apparently I'm due 10th feb! :)

did you get the carseat too?

no i didnt get the carseat though :( i have to buy that seperate!!

still, you had a bargain with the carrycot and stroller. I should probs have a look on ebay too.. I dont trust myself on there though... last time i went on i somehow bidded on a pram and then realised i didnt actually want it and was s****ing myself for ages cus i had the highest bid... luckily someone outbid me, but i nearly ended up with something i really didnt want.... plus evertime i go on ebay i buy baby clothes!!! got enough to clothe a whole maternity ward i think!!! hahaha!!

I was going to get this before changing my mind. The reason I changed my mind is, I don't like the fact is doesn't have a basket underneath. It comes with a small bag that attatches onto the bottom. You can buy the basket's seperate at £14.99, but they are tiny, and I didn't like them. But overall it is a nice pram. Light, and it has automatic unfolding, tehe. I loved that part! :lol:

I was going to get this before changing my mind. The reason I changed my mind is, I don't like the fact is doesn't have a basket underneath. It comes with a small bag that attatches onto the bottom. You can buy the basket's seperate at £14.99, but they are tiny, and I didn't like them. But overall it is a nice pram. Light, and it has automatic unfolding, tehe. I loved that part! :lol:

yes thats the only thing im abit unsure of.. the basket is really quite pathetic!!! i like the unfolding bit too... had a good go of it in the shop the other day.. great fun haha!!

Hi Plumfairy,

Laurie x

I think the capri colour is by far the nicest.. and for the carseat I like the Magic rose (think its called that) Do you know what your having yet? (baby wise now, not pram hahah) I've been told a girl, but i thought that if theyve got it wrong, then atleast the capri will be ok for a boy too.. :) Theres so many choices of the carseat and so many lovely colours i think! Im not actually 22 weeks until wednesday but my ticker is a few days out for some reason, but apparently I'm due 10th feb! :)

Yes we're having a boy! I was going to keep it to myself but I've got hooked on this site and it seems that it wouldn't be right not to join in the fun!

I'm due the 9th Feb as I said and I'm 22 weeks today which apparently hasn't changed? I haven't checked to see if that's right to be honest! :blush:

I'm pretty sure from the scan it's a boy and the sonographer said sometimes it's hard to tell but on this occasion you couldn't mistake it (and neither could I!).

I've liked the red from the start but just can't make up my mind. I originally wanted the Mamas and Papas Joolz in red however, once I started doing my research decided I preferred the Quinny. I like the Capri but just not sure. I'm extremely indecisive!!!! :dohh:

I've found a couple of sites where you get the frame, pushchair, carrycot, footmuff and carseat for approx. £500 or a bit less.

Hi Plumfairy,

Laurie x

Yes we're having a boy! I was going to keep it to myself but I've got hooked on this site and it seems that it wouldn't be right not to join in the fun!

I'm due the 9th Feb as I said and I'm 22 weeks today which apparently hasn't changed? I haven't checked to see if that's right to be honest! :blush:

I'm pretty sure from the scan it's a boy and the sonographer said sometimes it's hard to tell but on this occasion you couldn't mistake it (and neither could I!).

I've liked the red from the start but just can't make up my mind. I originally wanted the Mamas and Papas Joolz in red however, once I started doing my research decided I preferred the Quinny. I like the Capri but just not sure. I'm extremely indecisive!!!! :dohh:

I've found a couple of sites where you get the frame, pushchair, carrycot, footmuff and carseat for approx. £500 or a bit less.

dohh!!! :dohh: silly me it says your having a boy right there in big blue flashy letters!! i swear im becomeing such a dimwit!!! I think 500 is probs my max amount to spend on it... although even that is a hell of a lot of money... uuuuccch is so hard.... strawberry one is nice too.. i just looove turquoise!!! hmmmm.... suppose we got a while to decide yet.... :)

No - you're not a dimwit at all. I've literally only just put it on there. I've been sitting here doing my signature etc while posting on your thread. It wasn't there when you asked me!!!

Just trying to sort a picture. Can't decide on a pic of my and OH or pic of scan.

£500 is a lot of money but that does include everything and free delivery I think. I think the only problem is they don't do it in Capri I don't think (not for that deal anyway). I'll do some research and send you a PM. I'm starting to c**p myself about the cost of everything now!

oh glad it wasnt me being a dimwit lol!! i want to put my most recent scan pic up but having computer troubles so cant!! grrr!! yes this whole baby thing is rather an expensive affair.... i have ordered my nursery set which cost 400, but parents paid half each which was very nice of them... its their first grandchild though so they wanted to! :) itsfrom argos which aint the poshest but it looked quite alright and its a cotbed too, so baby can use it when she's bigger.. also got a chaaging top thing to go on the chest of draws and a wardrobe and under cot draw, so got plenty of storage...good job really because ive bought soooo much already hahah!! have you bought lots too? x x

I looked at this pram and the one i ended up with and was torn between the 2!! like donna said one of the deciding factors was the fact there was no bag underneath it to carry stuff in and it wasnt as easy to fold as the one i got!! I ended up with the Britax vigour 4+ with carrycot and carseat its great so easy to use and does everything i wanted from a pram ended up costing £400ish for everything although we were very lucky in the fact it was all bought for us!!

x

oh glad it wasnt me being a dimwit lol!! i want to put my most recent scan pic up but having computer troubles so cant!! grrr!! yes this whole baby thing is rather an expensive affair.... i have ordered my nursery set which cost 400, but parents paid half each which was very nice of them... its their first grandchild though so they wanted to! :) itsfrom argos which aint the poshest but it looked quite alright and its a cotbed too, so baby can use it when she's bigger.. also got a chaaging top thing to go on the chest of draws and a wardrobe and under cot draw, so got plenty of storage...good job really because ive bought soooo much already hahah!! have you bought lots too? x x

I just tried to take a pic of my most recent can with my camera but it hasn't really worked! I haven't got a scanner so not sure what to do!

This is my parents first grandchild too so they buying the pram/pushchair we choose, well, I'm not sure if they'll pay £500 but most of it I would've thought. OH's mum has offered to pay half for the nursery furniture as I think we're going to find it a struggle which is really nice of her!

Which set did you get from Argos as I'm struggling to find an affordable set.

I didn't buy anything at first because I had a miscarriage before this pregnancy and was terrified of it happening again, however, once we'd had the scan at 19/20 weeks and knew it was a boy I've bought quite a bit. Need to keep going though...there's just so much to get!

What've you got so far?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"