quinny buzz 3... what do you think??

I forgot to ask...have you seen the designer Quinny Buzz that is not here in the UK to buy unfortunately.

Go to product reviews and it's in there!

If you're a Quinny lover you'll love these!!! :happydance:

Sorry about your previous MC hun. Must've been really tough. :( I didnt want to tempt fate by buying too early, but in the end I just did because I knew that other people would buy otherwise, (Ohs parents mainly) and there are some things I wanted to buy for myself, if you know what i mean... The set I got was the salsbury one its white. I plan to jazz it up with cute accessories and also would like to make some sort of canopy to go over the cot. Think that'd look lovely! A proper princess bed! :) And im hoping it will last a long time when baby is no longer baby... wardrobe and draws will always be needed!

I've mainly got clothes.. lots of babygros... hats, tops, skirts, shoes and some really sweet dresses with frilly kinickers matching :)... I really need to make a list though because Im sure theres alot I havent got yet.
Got a moses basket too which I plan to use for naps etc.. Got a baby monitor too... which i think isnt going to be necessary as we live in a flat which isnt exactly huge and im sure baby will be heard from anywhere.. but OHs mum got it. Im sure it'll be handy for something though... maybe can use it to communicate with OH when im in bed and want a cup of tea!!! :) x

Sorry about your previous MC hun. Must've been really tough. :( I didnt want to tempt fate by buying too early, but in the end I just did because I knew that other people would buy otherwise, (Ohs parents mainly) and there are some things I wanted to buy for myself, if you know what i mean... The set I got was the salsbury one its white. I plan to jazz it up with cute accessories and also would like to make some sort of canopy to go over the cot. Think that'd look lovely! A proper princess bed! :) And im hoping it will last a long time when baby is no longer baby... wardrobe and draws will always be needed!

I've mainly got clothes.. lots of babygros... hats, tops, skirts, shoes and some really sweet dresses with frilly kinickers matching :)... I really need to make a list though because Im sure theres alot I havent got yet.
Got a moses basket too which I plan to use for naps etc.. Got a baby monitor too... which i think isnt going to be necessary as we live in a flat which isnt exactly huge and im sure baby will be heard from anywhere.. but OHs mum got it. Im sure it'll be handy for something though... maybe can use it to communicate with OH when im in bed and want a cup of tea!!! :) x

Thanks for the comment about scan pic! It's a bit dark but it's the best pic I could get. This thread has well and truely changed now ha ha!

I was looking at the Salisbury set yesterday - it's not too pricey and looks nice. I've found a couple of others on ebay too. You can jazz up all nursery sets I think - especially for girls! I can't decide on whether to do the nursery neutral or blue. I bought paint to do it all neutral but now I'm re-considering and was meant to start painting this weekend! :dohh:

I was considering getting the moses basket from mothercare that is all white (to match our bedroom) and is only 29.99 because the baby is going to grow out of it so fast. OH wants a crib so we may get one in white instead...just can't decide! Miss Indecisive :blush:

I like the idea of a monitor to call OH when you want a cuppa!!! My house isn't very big so I don't imagine we'd use one very much either! x

yeh it has changed abit haha!! Ive got a plain white one too but i've woven a nice ribbon into the handles to make it a bit different. I probs wouldnt have bought one but seeing as it was a free gift im happily going to use it. I looove the idea of a crib.. There are some really lovely ones, but again, alot of money and not used for very long!! gosh so many decisions.. aaaahhh!!! as for the nursery, Im keeping the walls neutral too and just accessorising with a few nice things. I think it looks more stylish! :) dont want any naf toys etc, so just praying no-one buys us any hahah!!!

Yeah - I'm dreading things being bought by other people that are tacky etc. It's not that I'm being ungrateful, it's just I haven't got much storage space!

I meant to ask - where in Wales are you from? I'm in South Wales.

I'll have a look for those Quinny deals now x

Yeah - I'm dreading things being bought by other people that are tacky etc. It's not that I'm being ungrateful, it's just I haven't got much storage space!

Same here.. got hardly any storage space... i think if i get anything i dont like it'll be off down the charity shop or flog it on ebay haha!!

I'm in haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire. Where abouts are you?

x x

We've just got the Quinny Buzz 3 - in black/grey. Baby due in four weeks and we can't wait to use it! We set it all up yesterday and it seems really easy to use! I love it!!

Same here.. got hardly any storage space... i think if i get anything i dont like it'll be off down the charity shop or flog it on ebay haha!!

I'm in haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire. Where abouts are you?

x x

I'm in Newport.

I think we should really go for the Quinny...you've just had another reply about someone loving it!!! :happydance:

We've just got the Quinny Buzz 3 - in black/grey. Baby due in four weeks and we can't wait to use it! We set it all up yesterday and it seems really easy to use! I love it!!

nice one! :) thats that then!! Im getting it!! :) i bet you're well excited!! x

Yes its definately looking good isnt it... Think my decision is 99% made.. might pop to the shop one day this week to give it another test drive though, just to be sure, before i depart with 500 squids!!

My friend has one and hates the fact that when her little one seemed much too big for babyseat, she couldn't really go in the bigger seat as it doesn't recline for when she's tired and is bolt upright:dohh:....I reckon a man invented it:hissy:
i thought the buzz did recline, the zapp is the one that didnt. I saw a website that showed a video of it reclining, its brill. Its my buggy of choice too.
It reclines and also you can have the seat facing towards you, or away from you. Team with the maxicosi carseat and your sorted!! :D
xxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

i am not overly fussed with them they are very common everyone has one! My friends got one and the front wheel locks and gets stuck. The baskets also small and u have to buy a separate bag

I think it looks cool, however my friend had it and said that her baby had outgrown the seat by 8 months (granted he was a big boy), but the seat unit does look quite small...

The new 2008 model comes with a larger seat unit for when your baby ougrows the original seat.

Also, I think the problem with the front wheel locking is on earlier models, pre 2008.

My friend has one and hates the fact that when her little one seemed much too big for babyseat, she couldn't really go in the bigger seat as it doesn't recline for when she's tired and is bolt upright:dohh:....I reckon a man invented it:hissy:
i thought the buzz did recline, the zapp is the one that didnt. I saw a website that showed a video of it reclining, its brill. Its my buggy of choice too.
It reclines and also you can have the seat facing towards you, or away from you. Team with the maxicosi carseat and your sorted!! :D
xxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Hers definitely doesn't....she's had it for less than a year....maybe it's a different model....definitely called Buzz and looks the same but hers is red

oh dear... well i think the only solution is to go back to the shop and try it out and ask the shop lady lots of questions....

oh dear... well i think the only solution is to go back to the shop and try it out and ask the shop lady lots of questions....

Yeah don't believe everything that people write on the internet:blush::rofl:

I've seen things before that I love the look of but then when I've tried them out in the flesh....they're a bit of a letdown

.....hubby was one:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
just kidding:blush:

Yeah don't believe everything that people write on the internet:blush::rofl:

I've seen things before that I love the look of but then when I've tried them out in the flesh....they're a bit of a letdown

.....hubby was one:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
just kidding:blush:

hahahaha!!! yes i've found the same with my OH too... hahaahaha!!!

It looks very nice but we played with it in mothercare before buying the one we have and to be honest we found it lacked 'features'. Compared to some of the others that are around we also found it very onverpriced for what you get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->