Rainbows after the storm (late loss/stillbirth/neonatal loss/sids)

Hi ladies,

I really hope you don't mind me posting but I know lots of you from the loss boards and I just wanted to say congratulations to you all and you all have my love and hugs and prayers for your rainbows to be here safe and sound.

Katie.
Xxxx

am so excited for Kristin I am not sure what the time difference is but I hope you have arrived safely at the hospital and are getting the best of treatment and that baby arrives safe and well very soon xx

Weather is not great here foggy and icy so I am safe and sound in the house being harassed by the puppy lol

How is every body else doing?

It is 6am here and I am due at the hospital at 830am! I couldn't sleep anymore, was having crazy weird induction dreams! I will update as soon as I am able...I am vibrating with excitement! :)

good luck kristin give baby a big cuddle from me please and I am sending you a virtual hug xx

Thanks you so much Tracy! And All of you! I don't think I am going to be able to let go of this baby once it gets here! Lots of baby wearing for me I think!

Well looks like I am still having a December baby. I have been in the hospital since 930am yesterday, my cervix was not favourable for my Dr. just to break my waters and start me on pitocin so they inserted cervadil which they will take out this morning and then re-evaluate where I am at. Fingers crossed the contractions and cramping I have had have done something down there because I am beyond anxious to meet my LO! Sorry I don't have any REALLY exciting news for you Ladies this morning! Might be another long and boring day but hopefully I will be in labour instead. I will keep you updated!

Ah thinking of you Kristen. Hope everything goes well today :hugs:
You and Aileen may be having babies on the same day!
Can't wait for your update!!

Cervadil did absolutely nothing so now I am booked for a c-section sometime this afternoon. I will update when I can...getting soooo excited I don't even care that I am not having a vaginal birth! :)

Can't wait for update! Find out if blue or pink bump :happydance: thinking of you Kirsten!

so excited Kristin hope your cervix is playing ball or you are relaxed about having a c-section by now :thumbup:

Aileen good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

AFM my sickness seems to be easing and I am not wretching as much which is great for me although my boobs are rather sorry and feel huge (although they were big to start :blush::wacko:) lol

Cervadil did absolutely nothing so now I am booked for a c-section sometime this afternoon. I will update when I can...getting soooo excited I don't even care that I am not having a vaginal birth! :)

It didn't do a thing for me either. They aren't trying Cytotec? GL

Yellow bump turned BLUE, Raif Shaheed, born today via c-section at 426pm. 8 pounds 9 ounces and mom and baby are doing well! He is on some anti-biotics for some spots on his lungs but we had a good long cuddle before bed this evening before he went back to the nursery! We are beyond excited and totally in love!

Attachments

• Raif.jpg
    Raif.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
Omg omg omg congratulations Kristen, he is beautiful! You must be a very proud mummy. Glad to hear your doing well also:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

aFM I'm just about to jump into a shower then head to the hospital....il try to keep you guys updated but not sure if I get BnB on my phone (only use fb on my phone lol) but il let you all know when we home anyways.

Love to you all:hugs:

Congratulations Kristin, he is so beautiful. Love his name too :hugs:
Good luck Aileen! Can't wait for your next update!! :hugs:

Kristin your baby boy is gorgeous I wished I lived close to you so I could come for a cuddle. Congratulations and well done. Take it easy after your c-section and look after yourself and Raif xx

did you think you saw a boy on your last scan??

Aileen good luck hun, can't wait to hear your news xx

Congratulations kristin!! Beautiful boy and a lovely name.

Good luck aileen!! xx

Well i'm back off to EPAU on thursday (unless space becomes avalible tomorrow) had cramping for the last 3 days, paracetamol does nothing and i've been on antibiotics for uti so not that :( midwife says could be normal which i know it can but if i'm worried book in so i have. fingers crossed it doesn't get worse, don't fancy a trip to a&e.

and fingers crossed bean is fine, i'm sure he/she is i'm just a worry head and there is no way i'd get through till the 18th without getting it checked.

Hope everyone else is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->